on 20 March 2017
Bought one of these coat stands in December. Have hung six coats on it up to today (20 March) and one of the legs has just fallen off.
on 30 April 2012
This is a great item at a great price, really sturdy and looks nice too. Thought for the price that it might of been cheap wood and rickety but was nicely surprised when it arrived it is easy to put together and holds all our coats bags and unbrellers ( we are a family of four)
Would recommend to anyone who wants a good quality coat stand at a very good price.
on 25 March 2017
It broke when a heavy coat was put on the rack - very lightweight
on 14 August 2017
Top part became loose and eventually cracked, not a heavy duty... money wasted
on 7 November 2012
Great value coat stand, half the price of other retailers', and it does the job. Also have to say that I only ordered this yesterday afternoon and it turned up at my house at 10am today which is amazing service.
on 17 July 2011
The coat stand arrived very quickly from the seller and was well packaged with clear instructions.

Very very very easy to put together and very sturdy, believe me, I'm rubbish at putting things together and even I could do this. The feet slot into the base part with a carved wooden knob which screws them into a tight fit, you then screw the other two poles on top of the base. The Pegs (of 2 sizes) screw into each pole. For those of you that need a smaller coat stand you can screw the top pole into the base pole, but you will lose the smaller pegs, as these screw into the middle pole.

I have many heavy coats, umbrellas and jackets hanging from it (every peg used) and it doesn't wobble. It also looks very nice, being made from natural wood and in a pleasing design.

For the price this is a real bargain ~ definitely recommend this coat stand
on 22 February 2012
This coat stand arrived promptly and was very easy to assemble,taking about five minutes in all. It looked good, although is a very pale rubberwood. I was initially pleased with the coat stand however after only a week the wood on one of the legs split and the thing collapsed. I tried repairing it with glue but the bottom knob then broke off and the other legs followed suit. I am extremelly disappointed with this. The coat stand had not been overloaded with weight and I had made sure the coats on it were evenly distributed. I appreciate the other reviews are mostly positive and accept that I maybe received a rare weak specimen, but due to my experience I wouldn't recommend it unless you only want to hang scarfs or other very light items on it.
on 25 March 2011
I needed a coat stand in my hall instead of throwing the coats over the bannisters.
This coat stand arrived a couple of days after ordering and took about five minutes to assemble. I am really pleased with my purchase and it looks great! If you need a coat stand I would highly recomment this one.
on 12 December 2012
This coat stand is good. It will hold a few coats, however I hosted a party, someone put their motorbike coat on it, and the legs at the bottom snapped.

I subsequently burnt it.

My tip is know it's limits. It's not as robust as I would have liked/needed.
on 8 August 2011
Very pleasantly surprised by this product. I had read reviews and expected it to be ok and thought it would do until I found something better. I do not need "something better" as this is excellent. I assembled it in 3 minutes. It stands without rocking, looks good (in the hall)and is ideal. I also like the fact that should I want to, I can easily unscrew it and store it away. (nothing is glued or permanently fixed)
Excellent value for money and very prompt delivery.