Learn more Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Arcade Fire Shop now Fitbit

Customer reviews

Colour: Black|Size: Pack of 2|Change
Price:£2.19+ Free shipping (Addon item)

TOP 500 REVIEWERon 3 December 2015
Not sure these should have been factory labelled as being 'ultra-fine' as I've bought ultra-fine Sharpies from shops here and in the US far more fine-pointed than these. Also, bleed-through was surprisingly deep - went through to the other side and the front side of the next page down.

I'll use for writing addresses on parcels but otherwise these won't see a lot of use. I won't be buying this item again.
on 12 April 2017
I needed some fine tipped permanent markers .. Do you know how hard it is to find these pesky little pens anywhere near me ?? Very hard !!

They are exactly what I needed and have worked for exactly what I needed to use them for .. However .. I have had issues with them only working if I keep them straight up, which means I end up writing awkward and hurting my wrist, but you get two so can just move on to the next one.
on 30 December 2013
Very quick delivery, lovely selection of colours, however they do vary depending on what you are writing on. I use them for work and have found them to be fantastic at helping me to organise things! Would defiantly reccomed
on 6 January 2016
The pens that worked were pretty good, but some of them had dried out. It's a pity as if my order was 100% in working order I would've given 5⭐️.
The shipping time was very quick though, and the colors of the ones that worked were vibrant and dried instantly and didn't smudge or run.
on 9 June 2016
I bought these pens and one ran out straight away (as I as soon as I started to write with it) and the other wasn't very good, I would not buy these again even though I only paid £2, as they weren't worth it
on 14 May 2016
Great pens for writing and marking other materials but they are not waterproof. The blue appears to be the worst colour. I was using these for jewellery due to their vibrant colours and waterproof property as in the item description but when used to colour items for jewellery the colour completely ran when soaked.
on 9 April 2016
Had an issue with one of the pens not working which was disappointing however, I contacted Amazon and they gave me great service and helped me with the issue.
on 6 January 2016
Not all of the pens worked! They were already dried up. This was especially annoying of the black. Some of the bigger sharpies I bought are still working from over 8 years ago.
on 11 January 2017
These Sharpie ultra fine permanent markers are great to have around the house.
I must of been lucky with my packs as all the pens worked without any problems.
on 24 June 2017
Been using for several months. These were and continue to be excellent. Great for writing detailed notes on an A0 wall calendar.