on 25 October 2010
I purchased the cleats for a cheap pair of shoes I bought from a German supermarket that I am using for spin classes. The cleats have been excellent and I would recommend them to anyone.
on 9 November 2013
Buy pedals with these in the box, avoid unscrupulous sellers, shimano ships all there pedals with a cleat set included.
It seems resellers split them out to sell for a tidy profit

The basic m520 shimano MTB pedal cies with cleats, and they are only an extra fiver..
on 8 February 2013
For all you spinners out there, this is a great product to attach to your spinning shoes which allows you to work on your core rather than being worried about falling out of the stirrups
on 5 November 2014
As they are Shimano quality is expected, and They are very good. I bought these for a set of Shimano pedals they fit very well. Delivery was prompt and they were well packaged. I would purchase from these again.
on 5 January 2013
bought these for shoes to use for spinning classes. They do what they should and spinning is so much better with proper shoes!
on 21 December 2015
If you have shimano pedals, get shimano cleats. These do not disengage easily and I have already had a few tumbles when coming to a stop not being able to get a foot unclipped and down. I'm back to the shimano cleats and all is good.
on 27 August 2012
I started spinning classes and was advised to get proper footwear with cleats. I bought the trainers on line with the cleat fittings then bought the cleats and attched them myself, all very easily done and they are definitely easier to cycle with.
on 8 February 2012
I bought these cleats, as they were cheaper than the Shimano brand. However in hindsight I could have saved my money as a set of cleats came with the Shimano 520 SPD pedals I purchased.

Having said that, if you need some new cleats, these are just as good as the Shimano one's, and I'm currently using this set on my bike shoes.
on 4 October 2013
I bought these to go with some Shimano SPD shoes.

They are well made and do the job perfectly, a good-buy.
on 24 May 2013
Bought these to fit to a new pair of spinning shoes.
They fit OK and do the job at a cheap price.