on 20 January 2014
product arrived within the allotted time but it does not hold its shape at all and now it is just a bean bag not an arm chair style one
on 2 October 2013
My grand-daughter wanted a pink bean bag for her birthday. This was a super success - it will last for years until she outgrows it.

When I ordered it I was wondering how it would be delivered; I needn't have worried, it was safely delivered more quickly than I had expected.

I now wonder what colour her brother will ask for in a year or two's time.
on 5 February 2014
Overall this is a good product that is well made and reasonably priced. I would challenge anyone to get it to look like the one in the picture as it is in essence a bean bag where the contents are not compartmented into the arms and the back so any kind of movement allows the beans to descend into the base. Having said that my daughter was very pleased with it!
on 30 December 2015
Unfortunately there doesn't seem to be enough beans in the chair so you can't even make the chair shape out !
on 19 December 2014
lovely beanbag armchair good ebayer would definitely recommend her good to do business with J Hearne
on 14 July 2014
not very happy with chair and granddaughter does not like it grannys girl
on 9 January 2014
Got this as i am converting my loft as a play room and caoont fit a sofa up the loft hatch, great for the kids as it comfy and they fit perfect in them. one thing i will say is they are a little too small for myself (6ft 15st) so will be looking for a larger one for myself.
Great colours too - got purple and pink!

See one answered question