Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Fire Tablet Shop Kindle Blind Boys of Alabama Shop now Fitbit

Customer reviews

Format: DVD|Change
Price:£4.89+ £1.26 shipping

on 4 August 2017
This DVD does not play nearly broke player noise deafening when in machine and even then got still picture receiving rubbish of late from amazon
on 21 April 2017
My niece and daughter love it . Personally I hate it. For kids.
on 1 December 2013
I bought this for my grandaughter and she loves it. It has been watched over again and again. It was well worth it as there are two more children to watch when old enough
on 20 June 2010
I got this for my brother, he loves them and so do I to be honest
on 12 May 2010
Both of these dvds were brilliant I watched them with my two girls who are 11 and 4. Haven't laughed so much in ages my 4yr old thought the girl chipmunks were brilliant and wanted to buy them!!!! Would reccommend these dvds as they were also good value for money.
on 6 July 2010
My kids absolutely loved both these dvd's. My Daughter had seen the first but not the second and was thrilled to watch both together. My small son thought the Chipmunks were great.
on 9 October 2010
this is great! the price is good and i bought it for a friend who is 19 years old! she loves the film and shes an adult.
on 26 June 2010
My 6 and 4 year olds love these films and the fact that they came with a digital copy for my ipod is great for when they're having to wait for anything. Had a problem with the codes but it was sorted out straightaway.
on 14 June 2010
Arrived quicker than expected in excellent condition. My 7 year old daughter watches one or other of the DVDs nearly everyday. She thinks its fanatastic.I couldn't buy it cheaper anywhere else.
on 19 May 2010
The Kids love it!!!!! The Squeakquel is the best movie and the one they like the most. Saying that the first movie is good. I purchased the Triple Play edition and this is excellent value as you get the DVD, Blu ray and an electronic version for ipod.