on 24 May 2014
Fantastic video presentation that answers all the questions and just by watching makes one feel part of the team.
I would thoroughly recommend this DVD to anyone thinking of visiting the River Cottage course and also to my like minded friends with small holdings.
on 21 January 2013
Another great River cottage DVD showing us the best ways to cook, cut up and utilise pork. This DVD includes footage from river cottage episodes as well as hours of new footage with Hugh and the gang at River Cottage HQ!
on 2 January 2013
Another excellent, educational DVD from the River Cottage team with easy to understand advice and instruction in butchery and cooking.
on 20 January 2013
I had hoped for a bit more information within the DVD , but I feel that bit really is an advertisment for thge River Cottage full butchery course, So a bit disappointed , but there is still some useful info for the beginner.
on 10 July 2013
I have bought three pigs for the first time to bring up for meat, I bought this DVD for some advice and tips on what to do at the 'end' and was extremely impressed. I love Hugh and Ray anyway from the TV programme they were both informative and made the whole process entertaining too. Like them I have gone through the whole process from start to finish and I learnt some valuable tips from them, I even had a go at butchering and now with the recipes at the end I have a lot of ideas of what to do with the meat.
I would recommend this DVD to the novice pig keeper who is serious about going the whole 'hog' as it were!!!
on 8 September 2014
I've been a pig all my life. If only I'd known it could've been this easy
on 7 June 2015
really interesting, fun & got us kick started
on 6 December 2010
A good dvd that shows you what to do with the whole pig. Easy to watch, informative, and makes you really peckish!! would recommend to anyone.
on 7 April 2015
Informative and inspiring!! Awesome!!!
on 24 February 2015