Price:£4.21+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on 17 February 2011
My four year old loves Chuggington and received quite a few Diecast Chuggers from Santa this past Christmas.
She gets a lot of play out of them; loves impersonating the various voices, inventing her own Chuggington episodes, and incorporating them with her playmobil & lego playsets.
They are durable little trains. I like that the cars can 'click' together, and that a few have add-on train cars.
Good fun all in all (even if I do think the RRP is a lot for what they are) but thankfully it pays to shop around :)
on 21 October 2010
these are perfect for the chuggington fan, and can be collected a little at a time.
a nice weight, these are tough but pleasant and my little boys favourite.
on 15 June 2010
My 2 year old drives me nuts with chugginton. Finally they have brought out some toys and they are not cheap plastic toys.
on 12 July 2012
My Son has four of these, they all clip together, they are bright, well made diecast trains that are just the right size for little hands and my son carries them around most of the day. A must for all little Chugginton fans.
on 26 March 2015
This is not a "high performance" stack track model and doesn't go as well in stack track sets. It actually falls off quite often or gets stuck. I wasn't aware of this at the time of purchase. Another big problem is that item was (and still is as of the writing of this review) advertised as "Koko" which is in fact another engine (the green and white one). The picture is that of the Brewster character and that's what you get. But until I received it I wasn't sure if I was going to get the engine in the picture or in the title..
on 16 January 2013
Thought it would fit on the standard Brio style track but the wheels are narrower so it does not. My son pushes it on the floor but wasn't that bothered. I am not investing in all new track.
on 26 April 2010
a great little toy, my son just loves chugginton and he loves this, i will be buying the rest of the chuggington toys from here,

it was delivered right on his birthday, i didnt expect it so quick, so this was an added bonus..
on 29 March 2011
I was expecting something more substantial really. It doesn't look exactly like the picture, don't know if it is the angle or what. Don't think the colours or shape are quite right and it has no animation in the face. I was hoping for something more impressive for the price. I'm sure my nephew will like it because he is absolutely mad on any train. But I've watched Chuggington and I wouldn't immediately look at this toy and think "oh look, a Chuggington toy".
22 comments|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 20 June 2014
Smaller than I thought it was going to be just to warn you, though has already taken a few hits and still looking good.My som loves chuggington and this was the first he said !
on 3 January 2011
just one of many chuggington trains purchased this xmas, and with the great prices from amazon and the free delivery it really did save us a small fortune.