on 28 December 2016
Very nice and high quality train, looks exactly the same as seen on the show, can run on any usual wooden or plastic tracks. My son absolutely loves it.
on 30 January 2014
My little boy is train mad. He's 5 and loves Chuggington and Thomas. We've got loads of these, but he wanted a new Wilson. Nicely made little trains though and small enough for him to pop in his pocket.
on 17 August 2016
Great mode. Fast delivery. Grandson's favourite.
on 14 October 2016
Great toys
on 28 December 2014
Beware this narrow gauge, small train. That my train-crazy toddler is disappointed that this train does not fit the standard rails is an understatement. If I had known that this rain was not the size of other Chuggington and Thomas trains that we have, I would not have bought it.
on 12 July 2012
This is a lovely bright, well made little train. Just the right size for little hands, perfect for my son to carry around with him, which he does for most of the day. A must for all little Chuggington fans.
on 27 December 2016
great item
on 26 December 2015
Small but perfect for a 3yos hands
on 1 April 2010
Just a very quick note to say that these trains are compatible with the TAKE ALONG Thomas and friends track. Marvelous. I guess we will be buying some more.....
33 Comments| 24 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 29 November 2013
A bright well made little train that will go well in the Chuggington carry case, good for little hands and imaginative play.

See one answered question