Customer reviews

on 2 June 2017
Great quality, bought as a gift and it was greatly appreciated :)
on 5 April 2017
Fake item
on 18 July 2017
This bracelet was sent to my daughter as a birthday gift. I give it five stars because she said she liked it very much and wore it the day she got it. I thought that the color was a bit unique and especially nice for summer.
on 26 January 2013
Very pleased with this product, arrived very quickly.

Just what I wanted. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone who loves Pandora.
on 22 July 2012
Love it, love it, love it. I wear it all the times, great colour and comfortable to wear, worth the money
on 16 July 2013
Lovely delicate bracelet Does come in genuine pandora box so nice to give as a gift Even though overseas seller arrived in a couple of days Would recommend this bracelet
on 1 May 2016
A really nice bracelets , well made as always from Pandora . The sizing was a little confusing but my wrist is 6" and I usually buy 7" in a bracelet so I went for the D1 size and its a great fit, it fits close to the wrist no drape .The leather has like a two tone effect ( as you can see in the picture ) the white has a mother of pearl shimmer to it. The clasp is highly polished and strong and the leather was quite ridged but has softened with wear. Only down side was it didn't come in a Pandora box .
on 28 April 2016
I returned the Pandora bracelet as it was too small for my wrist, once l saw it, the bracelet didnt come up to my expectations for a Pandora item.
on 29 November 2016
Bought as a Christmas gift, however I am very tempted to keep it myself. It is for a small wrist, which suits the person (and myself) I bought it for perfectly. Comes with a nice little Pandora case. If you want a box, you will need to purchase one separately. I am looking forward to seeing my daughters reaction when she gets it for Christmas.
on 8 August 2013
I chose this for my partner, and whilst I had a scare with the size, it did fit her after all. 35cm however is for a slim wristed person so choose size carefully and allow room for comfort with the addition of the beads/ charms etc. Prompt delivery and it is a beautiful bracelet. May even get myself one!!
We are both very happy!!

See one answered question