on 19 November 2010
Bought this for my husbands 50th birthday after spending hours on the web reviewing lots of watches. This one got some great reviews and they are all justified. My husband loved it and it looks FAB on his wrist, also looks very expensive and he has had many compliments about it.
Only problem is that he dropped it on a camping trip and it cost 60.00 pounds to be repaired, also the time adjustment at the side of the watch is easily caught on clothes etc and this changes the time so he is forever correcting it. Think this may be a design fault, he will have to be more careful.
Overall am very happy with this watch and would recommend.
33 Comments| 13 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 28 February 2015
The picture is completely different to the watch I recieved. The numbers on my watch are gold for a start! However, the watch I did receive is equally beautiful, but still. The picture needs changing.
review image
on 7 November 2014
Superb watch which keeps time well once it has wound itself.
PLEASE do not buy this watch thinking it will hold charge for weeks on end, it is an automatic watch and is only designed for maybe 2 days without being worn.
I had an issue with the charging mechanism and rotary fixed it promptly and professionally, i was satisfied with their service.

Beautiful with a suit and impresses people at work who think it's a lot more expensive that it really is!
on 27 May 2014
Been fascinated by skeleton watches since childhood so I've waited along time for my own! studied other reviews beforeI decided on my purchase and I am very happy! I fail to understand those reviewers with various complaints, can they not read or follow simple instructions? I am very happy thus far, my watch looks good,keeps time and keeps my grandchildren amused. I'm glad I ignored the detractors!
on 15 June 2015
Very happy with this beautiful watch. The hands are a little difficult to see and the leather band is darker than I had expected (almost black). The bezel is a lighter shade of gold than the one pictured which was a nice surprise. This can be manually wound, as well as automatically wound which I wasn't expecting, this is a nice feature.
on 28 September 2015
Bought this a it was identical to my husbands watch (which I broke!). Wasn't sure if it was genuine as it does differ from outside ... also the watch strap marked the cushion in its box suggesting it had been in the box for a very long time. However it's a gorgeous watch ... unfortunately it keeps stopping so we are returning it.
on 7 February 2013
I bought this watch for my husbands birthday and it is wonderful. It looks far more expensive than it was. He is over the moon with it. The button on the side was slightly stiff but once he had mastered that it is running perfect time and has been commented on by his friends
on 16 February 2015
Absolutely beautiful watch! The pictures don't do it justice! Smart enough to wear out of an evening, but doesn't look out of place during the day either! I bought it as a present for my other half and he fell in love as soon as he saw it!
on 3 November 2014
It often stops and make me feel very bad as I bought this in London and now living outside UK- no proper place for repairing and neither vendor not Rotary help me with this. I agree with Karl. Not recommended.
on 1 April 2015
Very nice lil watch, the winding knob sticks quite a bit unfortuanately. However the use of some pliers loosened it up and repeating this meant that i can now use it freely without it being stiff