on 3 July 2011
Lovely looking toy, but got to say was difficult to put together - don't know if that is just us but still can't get the bottom bit to connect to the main tower or the top section properly and both me and my husband have tried. Comes with lots of litte items but for the price think it should come with both the Rapunzel and Flynn dolls. Also the latches on the tower come off easily. To sum up my daughter loves it but I am not sure it is worth the money - sorry sounds bit harsh but think it would be good value at half the price.
on 4 October 2011
hours of fun playing and the imagination runs wild, my daughter (7yrs) loved it and takes pride of place in her bedroom, easy to put together, poped and clicked together in minutes, fab!
The tower sent did not have the crown hiding place and plastic hair for Flynn to slide down so not as per sold but daughter still loves it.
on 29 October 2011
Bought this tower for my daughters 4th birthday and she was very pleased with it. It wouldn't be suitable for a child younger than 4, as it's not that stable. It comes with some furniture which is barbie sized and a bit too big for the tower. No dolls included, we bought these seperatly from the Disney store, they work ok with the tower, but are too big proportionaly. Value for money, I think it's too exspensive for what it is, but depends how Rapunzel mad your child is!
on 11 February 2015
My daughter loves it! Simple to put together just ensure its clipped in securely. Only issue I can see is tower is better suited to smaller figures than the 12" doll recommended though that size doll fits the large furniture supplied. But my 4 yr old and her sister 6 aren't worried by it. Think this toy will be well played with. Def would recommend though a little overpriced.
on 30 August 2012
Have ordered this for my little girls Christmas. Just opened it and it is brilliant. She will absolutely love it. Comes with plenty accessories and is big enough for the full sized barbie style rapunzels. Can't wait fro see her face on Christmas day. After searching since last Christmas I'm pretty pleased especially at the price. Definitely worth the money.
on 14 October 2013
I bought this from Amazon for my daughters 5th birthday . I have to say she likes her tower . But I am very surprised Amazon are selling it and I can understand why no other retailer in this country is . You assemble parts yourself but it is so poorly made I had to remodify pieces just to get them to fit . I had go wrestle to get the top tower section on which was the biggest gripe . The whole thing just feels unstable and cheap but at this price it's not cheap . Mattel normally make good toys but this sadly escaped quality control .
on 10 February 2014
Wouldn't have paid the amount i did if i had known how flimsy and poorly thought out/constructed it is but my litle one loves it so what ya gonna do. and there is the problem, all these toy/film companies have us parents over a barrel so to speak. Hey hoo.
on 17 September 2014
Bought this last Christmas and has been played with a lot since then. Thought at first it was a lot of money to spend but don't regret buying it at all. Looks really really good and my daughter loves it. Pretty sturdy plastic too, nothing broken so far! I don't think this would disappoint
on 12 January 2013
My little daughter fall in love with Rapunzel. Then when I saw the tower, I asked for it to the three Magic Kings that bring presents to children in Spain. They behaved! And the Amazon delivery was perfect in time as usually and the morning of the sith of January my child found it by her shoe.
She is delighted with it, plays for hours and paints with the gadget that comes with the tower endlessly. It is more than a year since they brought it to her, and still plays with the same enthusiasm.
One of the best presents she has ever received.