on 15 April 2012
I've been bodybuilding for 5 years and as I felt I was at a plateau I decided to try this product

PLEASE NOTE: This review is based on stacking Prime with Pink Magic (also by USP Labs and sold on Amazon)
Just after finishing a cycle of Prime and Pink Magic I felt I had to write a review. If you only take away one thing from this - make sure it's this: THIS IS THE BEST HORMONE PRODUCT YOU CAN TAKE LEGALLY.

I noticed an increase in aggression in the gym from the very first dose - something that's practically unheard of in these supplements. Also the motivation it gave me was incredible. I wanted to go back to the gym an hour after getting home. It's completely reignited my love for this sport.

Due to the increase of oestrogen levels I noticed increase in water retention and crazy mood swings - something that isn't really wanted but to anyone who knows anything about these products, it's a sign that IT'S WORKING.

Have I noticed any visual gains? Yes. No word of a lie, in these short few weeks there has been noticeable development at a speed I haven't seen in years. Yes I'm holding a little water and sometimes the anger is hard to deal with at work but it's all so worth it.

Bottom line: if you're seriously considering a testosterone booster product, look no further, you've found it.
on 3 April 2013
Took as stated but its only tribulus in a fancy package - ill try tribulus by its self as its cheaper
on 10 July 2013
I got a great price here but this needs to be run for a long time and on a bulk
on 25 July 2014
works everytime
on 3 January 2016
Not bad ....
on 1 August 2012
What a waste of money . If you have problems on the toilet then this is perfect , somebody is having a laugh .