on 21 April 2013
Great addition to my Lara Croft outfit, they are fully adjustable, stay in place once on and really do look great.

They are a bit flimsy (not unexpectedly given the price) but can be attached to a proper leather belt for a bit of additional security. The bright blue plastic guns are a bit rubbish, but could probably be painted a more sensible colour. My own guns are a lot heavier than these, and I was a bit worried given the flimsiness of the holsters that the whole set-up would fall apart, but with the leather belt they held up absolutely fine.

Each piece separates - the belt, the vertical straps, holsters and thigh straps - so this makes them easy to put on and adjust/modify as necessary. I'm a UK 8/10 and I get the impression they would fit a few sizes larger as well.

Didn't drop any stars as the price reflects the slightly 'lightweight' nature of the product.
on 13 November 2013
So I spent ages trying to find gun holsters for a Lara Croft outfit and eventually settled on these...to be honest, mostly because it was a choice between these or the only other thing I could find which was much more expensive. I wasn't keen on the blue guns, but I knew what I was buying and decided I would spray paint them black once they arrived. Didn't end up spray painting (I'm not sure if the paint would stick anyway) but I coloured them in black with a permanent marker and the effect was perfect. Took about 10-15 mins per gun. The belt and holsters did the job, however, I thought the bits that go round your leg were attached to everything else (it looks like it in the picture)...turns out they're not. If I had more time I might have tried to do something with velcro, but unfortunately I didn't, so I just had to put them round my legs. Not great if you're going out as they just fall down every two steps you take, but I'm sure some velcro attachment would help. All in all, these would be great, the only disappointment is the black bits that go round the legs.
on 24 November 2015
Rubbish. .... very cheap and tacky. Definitely not worth the amount asked for them or the postage! Guns where rubbish so I painted them black and the material that goes round your thighs was dropping to bits after one days wear. I bought them for an event at work for children in need so couldn't send them back but definitely would recommend not buying them. I had to do a rescue job to make them something worth wearing!
on 23 November 2015
they sit awkwardly high on your legs meaning you have to walk with your arms out wide and they swing back and forth furiously on your legs. When you sit down they slide down your legs which means when you stand back up you get caught kind of bent over until you can pull them back up again. They're fine for a fancy dress party or something but if you're using them for cosplay I would recommend lengthening the straps so they're lower on your thighs and replacing the one strap that goes around your thighs with two elasticated ones (I also spray painted the whole thing matte black to take away the shine as well as the inside of the holsters so that when the guns weren't in them you couldn't see the inside of the pleather but that step's not vital!)
on 17 August 2016
Arrived on time, I ended up spraying the guns silver to complete my Hitman costume for Comic Con 2016, and though the quality of the guns is far from perfect, they did the job, at a nice cheap price - would look great if you're wanting something to spray paint (LEAVE THE ORANGE END-CAP ON TO AVOID SURPRISING ANY MEMBERS OF THE PUBLIC!) and spend a little time making them look great.

Alternatively, keep them blue, and they'll do the job
on 12 August 2016
Bought these for a Lara Croft fancy dress (not Laura Croft as the title suggests). They were ok, had to paint the guns silver as the blue just didn't look right. I also 'blacked in' the straps to make them look less cheap. The Leg straps kept slipping down a bit, but wasn't too much of a problem, all in all, they did the job for a fun evening.
on 10 August 2015
These are great, do exactly what it says on the packet, found it had all the attachments as in the picture but you do have to put it together (really not complicated though) of course its pretty basic quality but for the cost i was impressed and for a one night fancy dress im sure it will survive!! I have sprayed my guns white as I am going dressed as a lara croft/star wars assasin style alien. Quick delivery too.
on 1 November 2015
My girlfriend ordered these for her, you guessed it, Lara Croft Halloween costume. It turned out better than expected! Needed a little fixing up, but worked out great for the costume in the end. The pistols are a deeper blue than depicted- she took a black felt-tip to them and they looked great after. Certainly worth it for the money.
on 2 June 2014
I am dressing up as Lara Croft for my school leavers and these leg holsters are perfect. They are a bit cheap and flimsy, but that was expected as the price was so low. Also, I do have quite small thighs so the straps don't fit too well around them but it's only a small issue. The belt itself would benefit from being a little more rigid as it is too soft to hold the leg holsters in place without flopping or creasing. Other than a few minor issues the delivery was fast, I'm happy with this product.
on 17 June 2013
Used for fancy dress and will many times. All my friends loved them and they finished my outfit off nicely. Not very good quality but surprisingly strong. Leg straps were just big enough for me and I'm a size 12, so not really for the curvier ladies. The blue guns don't really match but if like me, you want these just for fun then it doesn't really matter!
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse