on 4 March 2013
These socks are of good quality. I bought them as my old gym / trainer socks were causing my toes to get sore when I run.
These are nice and thick enough to stop this with air vents on the top.
I even have a better gym workout with these, or at least thats how it seems
on 19 August 2013
Bought for my husband who says they are very comfortable socks, they seem to wash well and keep shape.
Ideal for wearing with trainers for Gym work and also for walking footwear.
Tthey look better than the trainer socks he has.
I will be ordering more pairs for him.
I think theses socks are a good buy.
on 17 August 2013
Recently been having sore feet especially while on holiday in Spain so I bought these and they are much more comfortable than the normal cotton socks as they do not tighten when damp with sweat. The cool max works and the extra padding assists, just ordered a further two pairs.
I wanted some decent quarter length socks to go with my walking shoes where the back of the heel comes up quite high and can rub.

ThesePuma Faas socks seem to be a decently quality, the seams are almost invisible, and they are well ventilated.

I'm going out for walks in 25C heat, and my feet still feel comfortable.

Great socks, good value, and I will be buying more
on 7 October 2013
I bought these socks for walking as I blister easily and wanted something to try & fend off the blisters on long walks. Wore these on a 3 hour hike in Peru and not a single blister to show for it. Couldn't have asked for more quality wise. And the order/delivery was trouble free & quick too.
on 9 February 2014
great sports or casual socks for trainers etc
well made and give comfort to all the right areas
I use them for golf as well; and I am very fussy about comfortable and supportive socks when playing golf!
on 27 August 2013
Tried these socks out on a half-marathon training session to day and my feet were noticeably cooler and drier than with "old fashioned" cotton sports socks.
on 2 November 2013
happy enough they are as described, the coolmax material works as advertised. Sizing seems right, as they are way too small for me (size 13, eu48) which is what I expected.
on 18 April 2014
Excellent product- highly recommended- arrived next day!
Lovely soft soles and no seam to irritate around the toes. Doesn't tighten when feet get hot either
on 6 February 2014
Just perfect for the summer and trainers. These are the second packs I have purchased they get dirty quickly in the heat and dust and need to be changed often.