on 17 August 2017
Great price and good value exactly what i needed
on 1 September 2013
great thanks didnt expect it to work in the wii but works a treat now my son is using the wii as a game cube he can save all his game thanks
on 23 March 2012
Recently bought for GameCube, saves perfectly, recommended. I can now play Underground 2 again :) :) :) not sure why other person rated it a 4 star.
on 22 May 2012
I bought this for one reason only, to save gamecube games. I've still got quite a bit of space and no issues with it so far.
on 2 February 2014
This card worked great for me for a few months, then all my saves became corrupted and the card had to be reformatted. Easily 100 hours of saves lost because i wasn't willing to shell out another £10 for an official one.

Maybe I was unlucky and the card is generally reliable, but for the sake of another £10 i'd just buy an official one. Had a handful of those for about 10 years and they're still working now.
on 3 July 2012
A good quality product that fits its purpose. A reasonable size, I have yet to fill it. Lightweight but still a good build quality, have survived a few drops. I think this is made more for the WII in white, I had a purple gamecube and Im not sure it would have looked as good as it does in the WII. The thumb dent makes it easy to insert and take out. Overall a great item.
on 5 November 2013
After about a week of having the memory card it stopped saving altogether, with my Gamecube saying the memory card was corrupt and had to be formatted. After trying this however the card will still not save or even be read as a card by the Gamecube. 1 star rating, simply stopped working, waste of money.
on 16 July 2012
Ordered this for my gamecube as my sister lost the two that were already in it. Only brought one and I've saved a lot on it since I got it last week. Not sure about how much you can actually fit onto it but it's more than enough for me at the moment. Product arrived very quickly and the price is great.
on 3 March 2015
Actually bought this for my Gamecube and it works in exactly the same way as an official Gamecube memory card as expected. The only reason it didn't get 5 stars is purely based on the fact that it looks cheap... however if you are just after the practicality, then it is spot on :)
on 7 December 2013
Well, whether through some fluke of the mail system or not, I was amazed to find this in my mail box the morning after ordering it. Works fine and has done for a year. Colour received was black rather than the pictured white, but that's not a concern to me.