on 28 February 2011
Appalling, I had 2 pairs and have yet to be refunded. First pair, the zips would start coming apart from the bottom, then the bottom strap on one broke.
Replaced them, the same problem with the zips! Awful.

I went to a high street outdoor shop (rhymes with Flacks) and bought theirs, more expensive, but rugged and do the job splendidly.
15 people found this helpful
on 16 November 2014
Exactly as required in every way !!!
on 6 January 2013
i walk my dog across fields the grass is long so this product is ideal for me keeps me dry
on 9 March 2012
The second time I wore the spats, the zipper broke. I am most disappointed in the product. I wish I had spent more and received a better product.
One person found this helpful
on 23 April 2012
I would not recommend this product as I used these gaitors for one day and the zip broke on them. They were also not waterproof. Waste of time and money, buy some proper ones.
One person found this helpful
on 13 February 2013
these gaiters are very good and value for money, my son uses them on activities when out with the scouts.
on 9 February 2011
First of all, the delivery was quick - so well done for that. While I've only tried the gaiters on without really testing them in splashy conditions (only got them today), they seem basic but ok, update to follow.
I would like however to point out that the title "Yellowstone Set of 2 Gaiters - 2 Pack" led me to believe there are 2 packs of gaiters included, but I received one. Everyone I asked was under the same impression, as the offer emphasizes this 'double' feature in contrast to other offers. I think it would be fair if the seller should do something about it.
11 people found this helpful
on 22 February 2011
very poor quality, ok, they are ceap but I expected them to last a little longer, the clips have come off after just a week of wearing, this product is not of merchandisable quiality
11 people found this helpful