on 17 August 2016
Great air bed. Was a bit worried that the air hole was rather large for the inflator but I used blue tak to adjust which worked fine! Once fully blown up lasted 2 nights camping with minimal deflation.
The large hole has a 2 part stopper, 1 has a valve which stops air coming out when blowing it up, then a stopper. Both parts can then be removed to deflate the air bed & it deflates well.
on 8 October 2017
So upset about this useless airbed.
I bought it for my brother that came over to see me over the weekend.
It just deflated after 1h.
My brother couldnt sleep on it.
The all weekend is ruined because of this bad quality airbed.
Don't buy!
Get something else.
on 15 October 2017
Item arrived quickly via Amazon prime and well packaged.

I ordered 2 of these for a recent sleep over and they are well made and comfortable.Was only used overnight but the opinions were all positive.

The airbed is easy to inflate using an electric pump, would take ages with a hand pump. Just remove the plug, insert the air pump and fill, then securely fasten the plug. It did take 2 people to do this as 1 held the bed and the air pump, whilst the other put the plug back in.

Overall I would recommend this product, was bought for occasional use and as such both the price point and quality are a perfect fit.
on 27 January 2018
I bought this for when we were moving into our new house as we had to wait 2 weeks until payday to get an actual bed! The air bed was ok, we put air into it every evening and went to sleep and woke up every morning lying on the ground as the air had gone, but it kept the air in long enough for us to fall asleep so it wasn't too bad.

This airbed is perfect for when you have guests round or if you are going camping for a few nights so I would recommend for that, it's just annoying that the air goes but I'm sure most air beds are the same?
on 24 June 2015
This airbed inflated quickly and proved adequate to the task of providing (reasonably) comfortable sleeping accommodation on the living room floor during the outlaws' recent visit. Said visit also involved 2 small children repeatedly jumping on it for an hour or so. It still seemed to be inflated the following day, which, again, is a point in its favour.

Personally, I'd call this more of a one and a half sized airbed rather than a true double, especially if the individuals in question are of more generous proportions.
on 28 September 2016
Started off great, quality felt good. Great to sleep on. Then I noticed after two days of use it would have lost pressure. Few pumps of air did the trick and then same again. Not worrying much as it a tempt bed so I could live with that. Put it away and now pump it up and in 3 hours you can feel the floor.... I've checked and there's no holes and I can't hear any hissing. My assumption is once it has weight on it the valve must be leaking and is faulty. Only found this out after my 30 day return... so stuck with it.

For info I used it for single adult use only weighed less than 100kgs.
on 9 August 2015
Nice finish to this airbed and it looks and feels like a more expensive one. Sadly, it doesn't live up to its expectations. I have used it twice and on both occasions it lost air overnight. After the first night I thought it may have been that I hadn't inflated it sufficiently or perhaps not sealed it fully but, after making sure all was correct the following night, the same thing happened and the bed lost air overnight. This may be a fault on all airbeds but, as this was my first one, I can't be sure. I will no doubt have to replace it at some stage, after some research, and probably will buy a more expensive one next time.
on 10 November 2015
I was staying with some friends during a holiday in Scotland and had this delivered to their apartment.

The package was delivered very fast and arrived well before I did.

I inflated it using a hairdryer (worked perfectly) the morning I arrived and lay on it a couple of times during the day. This is important as the mattress stretches with its first use and it's better to do this before your first sleep on it. After it stretched I topped up the air and spent my first night on it. It deflated a little due to more stretching but wasn't uncomfortable.

The second night it didn't deflate at all.

I highly recommend this air mattress for a temporary and cheap bed :)
on 30 October 2017
I ordered this mattress for some friends to stay over a couple of days. We didn't go out camping and we used this product on an even surface (wooden floor). It lasted us 3 days and after that, it deflated. Our friends slept on the floor for a whole night until we got a replacement. We just returned it and we are waiting for a refund. don't know if its the brand or what but seriously poor product lasted less than a yoghurt. The problem with these is when you order them and they don't work, it's tricky to get it returned as you need it for that moment and not a week later if you have guests sleeping on the floor.
on 27 January 2016
I have a bad back and use these all the time on top of my bed. They used to be ok and used to last a few months before gradually coming apart inside but my recent buys have not stayed up at all there has definitely been a deterioration in quality they don;t stay up even overnight now and I am now going to switch to buying a different make sorry Yellowstone you had your chance.