on 16 February 2014
I use this all the time. I have attached the cord to my hand bag strap so that my mobile can't fall out onto the floor when it is in the bag. It is also acts as a reminder that the mobile is not in the bag when it hangs empty. The velcro fastening works well, it is well padded and has a zip compartment for ear phones and a compartment for cards. Can't praise this item enough.
on 19 May 2015
I bought this for a 13 yr old who loved it. Attractive design and sturdy.
on 28 April 2013
Looks good. The zip pocket is useful for spare batteries, bits and pieces. Very well made and offers protection to camera/phone without being too bulky. This is my second one. Mini-carabiner is useful for attaching to clothing.
on 19 April 2014
Bought this to replace an old one that was identical but a paler colour and was looking a bit dirty! It fits my phone nicely, has a little slip pocket inside flap and a zip pocket on the side at the back which nicely takes headphones.
on 1 February 2015
Good price and fits my iPhone 5 and looks good too!
on 28 December 2011
I was looking for a phone case for my Nokia which would take a credit card and a few coins and this fits the bill perfectly. A plus is that because of the colour it wont look dirty and scruffy quickly. Thank you.
on 25 July 2014
good quality, useful.
on 9 November 2014
good product arrived on time
on 21 September 2014
Perfect case for my phone. Replacement for the same case I've used for several years but finally worn out. Zipped Pocket for change/keys and front pocket for cards.
on 14 July 2014
Had a similar one before. Good for mobile phone and the extra pockets are very useful for headphones, memory cards etc.