Size: One Supplied|Change

on 10 September 2011
I bought this toy and my boy was initially very happy with it, he played with it for approximately 2 minutes before one of the ears on the top just flew off. Yes, it says adult supervision, but really, should a toy actually BE sold in the first place that is shoddy - to children of this age who still love to 'eat' and shove things up noses etc?

VERY unimpressed with the quality and hope this hasn't happened to anyone else
on 21 August 2012
I brought this for my son thinking he would love playing with it. It has proven to be a real flop. It's far too heavy for him to clack together to make the noise, since you have to use quite a lot of strength to do this. I can also see that over time, the string that attaches the two parts of the cracker together will break. Overall, I don't think this toy is really worth buying, although it's reasonably priced, which means I don't feel so annoyed at having wasted money on it.
on 6 June 2014
Nice bright colours and design and they arrived very quickly. They haven't been used yet, as they are part of a birthday present, so I'm hoping they last longer than some of the others reviews suggest. They weren't expensive though, and are a bit of fun for a 1 year old who loves making noise!
on 7 July 2013
My Grandson plays with these at nursery and they were a huge success at home. The elastic soon breaks with heavy use but a replacement strip can be bought from Hobbycraft for peanuts !!! I got enough to repair all 3 three times for 50P !!!
on 7 July 2012
Charming clackers for babies, bright, durable and attractive. I bought a set to split up and add to presents for friends' babies. All but one worked properly, just needed to adjust the elastic on one to make it looser (and therefore 'clack'). I would buy again.
on 18 September 2013
Got these for my daughter (18 months), she liked them. She enjoys music & banging things to the beat, so she loved these & they have a lovely design, three different animals. They are tied a little tight so it is hard to clap the head down to the mouth, unless you shake very hard. The company sent me a replacement for a faulty one that snapped apart - the replacement was very fast. Good customer service. Nice product overall, but could have been put together / designed a little better.
on 6 January 2014
I chose it because of the ratings it already had. I haven't bought anything like it before so didn't know what to expect. Bought it for my daughters first birthday party bags. I think wooden toys look fantastic and will be sturdy. They are wonderful bright colours. However I / my daughter haven't opened them to play with them as I bought just enough for the party bags. I didn't want to give tacky stuff in the party bags that kids would throw to one side after five minutes. I think these look and feel great. It was very hard to get stuff for party bags suitable for kids that are around 8 - 12 months but these are perfect!
on 14 December 2011
Arrived very quickly. Bright and cheery - perfect. Only concern is how long it will last for, as not sure how durable it is. Great value for what you get though.
on 13 November 2013
I bought this set of wooden toys for my great granddaughter. They are extremely well made, colorful and easy to handle. Just the kind of toy to keep a tiny mind alert and interested, and yet giving them fun. Very good product.
on 14 March 2014
good quality wood and nice bright colours
my grandson was delighted.
good size for the age group required kept grandson happy