on 12 April 2017
My printer didn't like them and would not recognise them at times. Printer later died so not convinced on using compatable cartridges in future.
on 27 September 2017
I have loaded one cartridge so far, and it was accepted immediately. Delivery was very quick. These cost a small fraction of the Epson product. Time will tell.
on 18 July 2012
I have bought these Inks before and have had no problems. (may need cleaning printer heads more often)but they are very good. prints well and lasts.will buy again and recommend.
(What do some people want for the price).
good value.
on 3 August 2017
Immediately accepted by printer
on 8 March 2017
Great service, will use again
on 30 November 2010
I purchased these for my SX515W. I was concerned there would be problems with them being rejected etc as they were not Epsom replacement cartridges, but my fears proved groundless. The printer accepted them without a problem and although I have so far only used the black ink I'm very pleased with them. I will definitely purchase them again and would recommend them.
on 25 October 2010
I bought these cartridges as EPSON cartridges are so expensive that it justifies buying a new printer every time the ink runs out. I have bought these cartridges few times, so far they are very reliable and last for long time.
on 20 May 2010
I bought these back in March, when I bought a new printer. I needed a new black ink a few days ago & installed one of these. It works fine, prints clearly, & there was no 'annoying' warning from the printer that I was installing a non EPSON ink cartridge. Good stuff, I have recommended them to a friend.
on 23 July 2010
My printer is the sx200 these cartridges run perfectly was very pleased with the fast despatch and would definitely buy again
on 9 January 2012
I have always used the cartridges from this company since the printers were new apart from the first original set which came with the printers (SX515W and lots of SX415's) and they have always worked fine, with any problems being solved by a head clean from the printer settings.

Until the recent order I placed in November where I was sent cartridges in a different style Black Box with Computer Essentials written on it (rather than the normal blue box with Formulated in USA written on them).

These cartridges caused printers to display "Cartridge Unrecognised" errors and stop working, as well as nozzle blockages and striping across the pages. I phoned them and helpfully they said they thought it might be something to do with the chip on the black cartridges from this different type of cartridge (sounded like they had heard of these problems), so sent me out two sets which were in the blue box without hesitation.

Completely swapping these two sets out with the cartridges in the SX515W not one of the cartridges was recognised and no solution was found. In the SX415 they were all eventually recognised after powering down and restarting the printer, but the black cartridge still had nozzle alignment problems causing striping on printing. Again this could not be solved and then all the company wanted to do was offer a refund rather than solving this.

Apparently I am the only person they have sold to who has had these problems. I still think its the other cartridges in the black box which has caused the problems.

They have offered a full refund for the last sets I bought and have advised me to try compatible cartridges from another company or to start using originals again. Not sure what I will do yet as this has caused a lot of hassle and I am not sure if the nozzle blockage problems are permanent (they have told me going back to originals will fix this).

So two stars for sending out two other sets and offering a refund, and then giving up on solving the problem.