1,379
Colour: Blue|Change

on 14 April 2017
Very limited where these can be used as they do nothing to stop outside sound overpowering their own output.
Very quiet headphones, they are supposed to be limited so that's okay but can't use them on ion the front room if the telly is on, in the car if a window is open or radio on, outside if there is a hint of a breeze.
Sitting in a quiet bedroom on your own then these might just about be acceptable. They are extremely quiet so I was surprised to hear them distorting the bass output. we are no bass heads in our family and without changing a single setting and plugging these in the bass very quietly distorts. Not good.
Bought for my 3 year old son, won't, can't use them. 6 year old daughter can't, won't use them, I don't want or like them, wife hates them, in laws can't actually make out what is coming out of them but are aware there's sound there.
Robust, comfortable to a degree but not usable in the real world. Pointless and nobody wants them
on 22 March 2017
Had high hopes and were good while they lasted. 4 months after purchase they have stopped working. If had been purchased from a local high street store would have come with a min of 6 months warranty. I assumed it would have been the same purchasing from Amazon but for this item there was only a six week window in which to return them, so it appears the seller is allowed to shirk his responsibilities, why do you allow this Amazon?
on 6 May 2017
I had initially given this 5 stars because the item is ideal for my 3 year old and he loves it. However, less than a month into using it the sound has stopped working in one ear. I'm incredibly disappointed by this and could understand if my son was misusing it but he's very sensible for his age and only uses it to watch his iPad. I wouldn't be able to endure this item with a five star rating as a result. Such a shame!
on 9 May 2017
We bought these for my 3 year old daughter in pink the first time. She used them non-stop for 3.5 years and they held up well, especially in the hands of a toddler! The sound quality is great, and so when the first pair finally died, we didn't hesitate to buy them again. They had 3.5 years of constant use, travelled all over the world and dropped many times by a toddler and still kept on going. I've used them for myself and think they're great.
on 1 May 2017
These are ok headphones for a child, I bought them for use on a plane when we go on holiday but too be honest the sound is very quiet even on the highest setting and she's commented that they aren't very loud for her music. Even as a safety issue they are still very quiet and probably won't be any use on a plane.
Bit disappointed to be honest.
on 12 May 2017
The wire on these breaks easily where it attaches to the earphones which is a shame because they fit my children (3 and 5) very well and are comfortable and adjustable. 3 pairs have broken in 5 months all with the same fault though which means that obviously it is a common fault so I wouldn't recommend thems
on 15 May 2017
Our toddler loves this. It's a nice colour and lightweight. We initially bought this to plug into a tablet and the entertainment system on a plane. Worked well on both. The headphone is adjustable to fit different head sizes, in our case the shortest length fitted perfectly for our toddler who doesn't have a particularly big head.
on 1 April 2017
I got these for my young nephews and they love them. They say they're comfy, they fit them and I love the volume limit.
on 5 October 2016
£9 children's headphones that do the job and you won't worry too much about losing them. My Daughter uses them every day with her iPad. No issues over the last 10 months!
on 13 April 2017
The children loved them and their Dad loved them even more! Having 3 children all listening to their tablets at the same time was driving him bonkers. Now they can get on with it and he can have a bit of peace and quiet.