Buffalo Arctic Motorcycle Gloves XL
Colour: black - black|Size: XL|Change

on 18 February 2017
Need to return these and swap them for a size small but can't see how to contact the seller. The gloves themselves are gorgeous, very very thick and warm so perfect for those cold days out riding, however I would be careful when ordering. I used their measuring guide and my hand measured at a size Medium, however when they arrived they were far to big so I need to swap them for a small.
Quality is not an issue at all, they are really good leather, nicely put together, can't see any weak points at all. Not sure what the zip is for as it doesn't really seem to have any use as it doesn't open up the cuff anymore than it already is, however these gloves are the kind that will sit nicely over your jacket sleeves to stop any wind and rain getting in, they also have a nice band around the wrist that tightens the glove with Velcro and a Velcro fasteners on the cuff once you've tucked everything in. I would certainly buy these gloves as a gift for anyone else.
Protection: There is no hard armour in these gloves, however there is a lot of layers of leather to protect the knuckles and extra patches across the palms to protect the hand if you do go down, they are still flexible enough to ride with even with the thickness and protection of the leather.
As always I've found Buffalo to be a great brand and will certainly buy more of their items in the future.
on 2 August 2015
I ride all year round and wanted a decent pair to keep me warm in the colder months.
Keeps my hand warm... but if you have sweaty hands good luck getting your hand out without pulling the interior of the glove out to.
After a week I had constant trouble getting my hand out without pulling the inside of the glove with me, the stitching barely kept water out at some parts.
Stick to good trusted brands and tested gloves. I found myself throwing these in the bin while at work and using my welding gloves to get me home in the rain. At least the welding gloves kept the water out.
3 people found this helpful
on 20 May 2015
Sizing is a bit off. I've got small-medium hands. Ordered a medium as that's what I usually buy, way too big. Ordered a small, still slightly too big. Go a size down on these.

Other than the sizing, they are generally quite good. No leaks (trust me, I've ridden in a LOT of rain in these). Only let-down is that the insulation is thin on the sides of the fingers, meaning chilly patches. Nothing a good set of heated grips won't fix though.
on 28 April 2013
These gloves are crap, I sent them straight back, the seams are poor, the sizes are nothing like if you decide to buy these and you are normally a large get XXL, they are apparently water proof but for how long I don't know,they have like a polythene glove stitched between the inner and outer layers, do yourself a favour and pay a bit more for a better pair
12 people found this helpful
on 18 October 2014
I spent hours to looking for a pair of acceptable weatherproof gloves without spending a fortune. I have to admit the reviews regarding the buffalo arctic gloves were a bit confusing for me but i gave a try so hereis my view.
First of all this is not a winter gloves. However it is excellent if somebody is looking for a spring/autumn gloves. Keep in mind if the weather will turn really cold it won't be enough. The gloves are not to bulky but a the leather is a bit firm. it took couple of hours to pick up your hand and knockle shape. After that the comfort is great. It doesn't have any carbon/ plastic/ metal knockle protection. Honestly I don't really mind it.
About Weatherproofness: it is OK in medium showers however after 30-40 minutes it starts letting in water slowly.
Altogether I am very pleased with the glowes. It is good value for money.
One person found this helpful
on 18 September 2013
These are just what i need, they seem very well made with a good quality feel, they feel warm too but haven't ridden at a very low temperature just yet.They seem a bit stiff, but once bedded in and the leather softens they should be fine.There's a lot of stitching on the fingers and on the back of the Gloves around the padding and panels, only time will tell if the stitching holds out.

I didn't expect great things based on the price, but i was pleasantly surprised.
on 27 November 2017
Quite snug but very padded. The leather will break in eventually and they will be a perfect size.
on 14 April 2018
Nice looking glove, fits very well, ridden with them on since February most days & good in keeping your hands warm, finger tips still get cold on journeys. Keep gloves warm before heading out helps & having heated grips! Value for money though!
on 24 April 2017
Used these for a while now and fir the price they are good value for money. Woyld recomend
on 6 November 2015
Had the for a few weeks now commute 30-40 mins a day. After 2 weeks the liner came out when removing gloves, for the life of me couldn't get it back in, had to cut it out of one glove just to get home due to wet and cold.

Almost waterproof stands up to a light shower comparative to a collinder when rain is heavy.

Wouldn't buy again. Wish I returned when liner came out.