• Customer reviews

on 23 November 2014
Shame I can not give 1 star!!!! Total rubbish!! I've had nothing but problems with this item not only was it late it came poorly packaged in a tatty crushed brown bit of cardboard no care went Into this. To make matters worse it was smashed so it was not fit for purpose! It took many fobbed of emails to get a replacement & that was late & when I put it on to use it did not work so obviously it had been used!!!
One person found this helpful
on 8 August 2013
Does not last very long. Seem to have to change every 3 months with normal use. Could be the light fitting at fault. However fast delivery..
8 people found this helpful
on 27 November 2017
Please don’t buy this, partly blown on one side after a number of months. Wasn’t used that much. Just pay a little more money it’s worth it.
on 2 September 2017
Had an issue with the 1st Two bulbs, both were not working, but after contacting seller a new set was sent out by next day delivery, both new bulbs operating OK, Thank you.
on 4 June 2015
I bought 2 of these bulbs and had an electrician try them both in bath room light. Neither worked and he informed me they are rubbish and not fit for purpose.
2 people found this helpful
on 3 January 2018
Had to return this item due to my error but the company was great about it
on 9 June 2017
Amazon expects you to review everything you buy. It's functional. It does the job. I have nothing else to say.
on 6 May 2017
I bought this bulb it was easily fitted it brightens my bathroom and it arrived on time well packaged, I'm happy
on 9 May 2014
This bulb is good value, I have only changed it once in almost a year.

Make sure you check the dimension are correct for you're fitting before you purchase (Just like I didn't lol.) Otherwise you might end up with a huge useless bulb that sits in the garage doing nothing, (Like the one in my garage.)

The main reason you may wish to switch to this type of bulb is the Green issue, after all it is only 16w and is as bright as the sun.
on 26 March 2017
OK so far, but like all bulbs that claim millions of years of life, how do you really know?