Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Learn more Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now Shop Men's Shop Women's

on 22 February 2013
in all fairness to this product it is supposed to be very small, and it was intended to remain in the PC but it protrudes a little too much for the laptop and is so small you will lose it in your pocket. it got quite warm in use and was a tad slow for me.
on 18 February 2012
I bought this device to use in my Sony car music system. It was the cheapest (£11.74) on Amazon and did not have a review at the time I bought it. I took a chance hoping it would do the job. Unfortunately for me the device sometimes displays "Invalid File Format" error message whilst playing although the same song has previously played ok. I have to remove the device from the usb port and plug it back in to get the device to work again. For this reason I can only give it one star.
I have returned it with the excellent Amazon return policy, not for exchange (don't want to chance another duff one), but for a gift voucher to buy the dearer [ASIN:B004699TNU Verbatim 43941 Netbook 16GB USB 2.0 Drive] (£15.32). I hope this one will not give me the same problem.

UPDATE:
The replacement Verbatim device arrived quickly. It is has now worked for a couple of days playing the same mp3 and wma files I put on the Intenso and I have not encountered any problems. Therefore my decision to return the original Intenso as faulty was justified. How a file could play one moment and be invalid the next baffled me.
There is a difference in specification, Intenso Read 16.5 Write 10.5 versus Verbatim Read 10 Write 3, but both devices took 30mins approx to transfer 9GB of data.
The first reviewer gave 5 stars so don't be put off by my review. I was probably unfortunate to receive a duff device, these things happen in mass production. If it had not been faulty I would have given it 5 stars. They are smashing little devices for the car and from now on it's goodbye CDs hello Download. The sound quality IMHO is far superior to playing an ipod etc through the Aux port.
on 8 March 2012
If you are planning on using this to plug into a car stereo or leave in your laptop the device is perfectly suitable. However I wanted to hang mine off my keys and have it with me at all times.

Not only do you not get a lanyard string with this device (which is a oversight in my opinion).

But the bit of plastic that the lanyard goes through snapped and now for me makes it useless. If this is the way you are planning to use it I'd opt for the SanDisk Cruzer Fit 16GB USB Flash Drive (also here on amazon) it has a little bit of metal that re-inforces the bit that takes the biggest stress so it is more suited to this..

Also the lid for this device is VERY loose, I ended up adding a little glue to the inside of it to keep it from falling off and giving it a snug fit..
on 1 April 2012
I bought this for my car stereo and its much better looking than standard usb flash drives, plus it looks very slim so it doesn't catch your eye when you are looking at your stereo.
on 18 March 2012
8 GB tiny usb for just over £5 is barging... Got it delivered in no time. Just formatted and it took 12minutes to transfer 3 GB. Let's hope I don't lose it as it's very tiny.
on 1 March 2012
Very good. you buy what you see... its realy small. so small that you may lose it.... if you want a flash drive, order it now and you will be happy that you did!!!
on 28 August 2012
Excellent product,very small and ideal for the purpose intended.Would recomend this item to other people for its quality and value for money.
on 14 February 2012
Exactly as the title says. Does what it says on the tin. Plus, in the world of laptops, this is pretty convenient, as it sits almost flush to the side of the machine. So when you're balancing your machine on your lap, you don't have to worry about shearing the drive out as you fidget around.

It's USB 2.0, but that doesn't bother me. The techies among you might want to repartition on arrival as a tiny amount of space is unallocated. This won't bother most people however.

It's small enough to have other USB drives alongside it, both above and to the side.

I'm ordering a second one right now.
on 19 May 2012
So small with such a huge capacity for data. I love it. Easy to lose? Probably but I use mine daily and haven't lost it once and I've had it about three weeks. There is a hole for a tiny cord to be attached. It would be good if that were supplied with the pen drive. Great price too. Highly recommended.
on 11 March 2012
I bought5 this for use in my car and it does everything it needs to, what more do you want?