Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£2.87

on 27 February 2014
Fascinating story showing how powerful words can be. This is a book I found impossible to put down. I highly recommend it.
on 15 December 2013
On my kindle, I have various collections that I have created, where I put the story after I have read it.
I was in two minds as to where this went. Crime/suspense or Religious fiction.

This story eventually after much thought, went into crime/suspense.
Despite the odd mention of praying in really tough times( as most people do), it wasn't until the very end that I realised that I had read a story based on a few verses of the Bible.

While deciding where to put this story, it also then made me think about these verses and how dangerous a tongue can be.
I'm certainly no keeper of the quietened tongue and count myself as one of the many who need to be more careful.

If a book makes me think long after I've read it, then its a good book.

Peace.
on 6 August 2013
A great story about family life, but also about the way we live our lives so publicly through social media, CCTV cameras etc. I'm sure we've all said things in private that were never meant for public consumption!
on 16 June 2013
I thoroughly enjoyed this book and couldn't put it down. i highly recommend it and can't wait to read more from this author.