Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle New Album - Steps Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's

Price:£94.95+ £9.95 shipping

on 11 April 2011
i purchased this mattress for myself, im 22 weeks pregnant and i needed a good mattress. the price and quality is superb and it was delivered in 2 days. would very much recommend to anyone.
11 Comment| 72 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 9 April 2011
Very Satisfied with the recent purchase. The mattress is comfortable and worth the money paid. The company were very easy to deal with and let us know by phone the approximate delivery time. Would use this company again. : )
on 6 October 2010
very pleased, good quality,excellent service would give 5 star if the mattress had handles!!!
two O A P staggering upstairs it would have been handy !! forgive the pun and as a big bonus MADE IN UK cant beat it
on 19 January 2013
2weeks after having this matress the springs were digging into my back! After complaining they wouldnt send me new matress they sent me matress topper free of charge which was ment to take 3days to come ended up taking over 2weeks
on 19 September 2013
The first night we slept on this bed a razor sharp spring cut through this mattress and cut my wife’s leg. Awful product. Unsafe!!!
No reply from this company to my complaint.
Do not Buy!
on 4 September 2010
Lovely comfy mattress for an amazing price. Bought for my spare bedroom and is perfect. Also the delivery was so quick from Happy Beds. I ordered the mattress Thursday evening and it arrived Saturday morning! Excellent mattress, Excellent service.
on 3 October 2010
I ordered this mattress and within 2 hours I recieved a phone call from the Seller to inform me that it would arrive the next day. In addition, he gave me an estimate time.
The Mattress is very comfey, just as comfey as my Orthopaedic mattress.
Excellent, fast service.
on 9 December 2010
I purchased this mattress 11 months ago and I'm still pleased with it. It has been used in my spare room. With the exception of my overly fussy brother, guests have enjoyed sleeping on this. I tested it out - before subjecting anyone else to it and found it to be comfortable.

Now here's the thing...... we ALL have different expectations! Hence why the reviews are a bit 'marmite'. Please remember folks - this is a low end [priced] mattress. You want the Queen Liz of mattresses? you'll have to dig waaaay deeper in them there pockets!!!

With this in mind, I would say, if you're on a budget; if it's for the kids or occasional use in the spare room, then this is a worthwhile purchase. I paid £79.95 + £9.75 delivery in October 2010

On the day I wrote this review it's selling for £62.95 + £9.75 p&p - which I think you'll find hard to beat! I definitely wouldn't describe it as "luxury" though!
on 18 September 2016
Brilliantly surprised that Ithe was such a good mattress with the price. I bought to go with a new wooden bed frame with slats & the mattress is nice & thick. I also suffer from severe arthritis in most of my joints this mattress is firm without being hard & gives me great support this is the 1st time in years I've not woken up with a sore back or shoulder. I would recommend to all. Delivery from company was great & was given a choice of dates & was updated on progress. Excellent service I will use agaun
on 31 October 2010
Very soft mattress, it feels as though the springs have gone. Spend more for better quality.