on 17 January 2018
This is not ( Not luxury )!!!!!!!!!!!! we have had to get new ones from else where the springs all move out of shape and when you lay on it you can feel them .Don't know where the luxury part is ???? ,waste of money as I bought 2 of them and have had to replace both in the photos you can see springs are thin and out of shape and the rim that holds it all together is not connected top or bottom and some of the clips to hold it together around the edges are not clipped together proply
review imagereview imagereview imagereview image
7 people found this helpful
on 24 April 2017
This is great value for money. I bought one each for my kids - both my husband and I have also slept on them and agree they are comfortable. They are fairly soft so perhaps not ideal for a weightier person.
5 people found this helpful
on 9 March 2017
So comfortable great nights sleep. Been using it for a while now and still perfect, will last many years to come. Will recommend this product to anyone needing a good nights sleep.
6 people found this helpful
on 20 November 2017
Bought 2 of these for my 7yr old and 9 yr old in march. Already they can both feel the springs poking through and every time they roll over in bed the springs are noisey. I don't consider 8 months use from 2 young children heavy use but both are worn out so are obviously poor quality. I will be looking to replace both mattresses before xmas
3 people found this helpful
on 22 March 2017
Great mattress, great price.
6 people found this helpful
on 24 February 2018
My rating WAS originally 5 stars. But you have left me with no other option than to leave you 1 star. I purchased this mattress in April 2017. It's absolute rubbish. I have had to buy another new mattress after less than a year. This mattress is FAR from luxury and the description is very misleading. I'm awaiting response from seller. Buyers, please take notice of the gentleman who has kindly taken the pictures.
2 people found this helpful
on 30 April 2017
had mattresses from same company for my grandchildren. This one as previous, excellent
5 people found this helpful
on 4 September 2015
Ok it's not the most luxurious matress that makes you feel weightless but what do you expect for the price.
It arrived quickly. Not rolled as I prefer. The polythene bag covering it was absolutely filthy but as it was double bagged so the matress was in perfect condition. There was a strong odour from the mattress which quickly disappeared.
I bought the matress for my 6 year old son who loves it. I've tried it and being a large person I also find it comfortable. It doesn't collapse at the edges into the bedframe as other reviewers have said and we can't feel any springs. The stitching and quality seems really good. It's currently on a bunk bed (while I'm still waiting for a captains bed to be delivered) and it fits perfectly. Very happy with my purchase.
One person found this helpful
on 22 May 2015
Luxury is a mattress i bought in a emergency because of my bad back ,i can not be any happier with the comfort and quality of this product ,i have been using expensive silent night mattress that last for many year but this mattress is as comfortable as the more expensive silent night and will buy another in the future .
The only difference with this mattress and silent one is the thinkness,very good value for money and you will get a good nights sleep with this one.
3 people found this helpful
on 8 October 2015
I'd say don't believe the bad reviews about this mattress. I had read a lot of mixed reviews about a lot of mattresses from all different price ranges on amazon so found it hard to choose one, however I came across this one and it seemed to have more good reviews then bad so I took a chance and I'm very glad I did as it has turned out to be a great cheap mattress. I bought two for both my daughters 12 and 7 so two different sized kids and they both love their new mattress. I tried it out myself and it is comfy as hell and as padded as you would like it to be none of the springs felt coming through like you would expect from a cheap mattress. I will say it is quite a soft mattress so don't buy if you like firm. For the price I say you could buy a lot worse trust me.
One person found this helpful