Customer reviews

Beautiful Things
Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£8.99

on 15 October 2017
Amazing mix of unique music that is all powerfully bible based, well produced and wonderful to listen to.
We need more music like this :)
on 30 April 2017
A excellent album of a great christian band. Wonderful songs.
on 13 July 2011
This is a really good album. If you're are looking for music that really relates to the highs and lows of the Christian walk then I would highly recommend this album. The music is different and sounds like a cross between Coldplay and MercyMe. The lyrics are extremely powerful and beautiful and it is a good album to have playing in the background while reading. If you are just randomly browsing for new albums to purchase then I would encourage you to buy this as It has been really helpful in my own walk and I am sure it will be the same for you.
blessings
on 13 August 2012
I love this - bottom line - this is just class.
A diverse, interesting, inspirational album which moves through funk, chill out and full on rockin out pieces. really uplifting, fun and bound to be listened to again & again & again!
on 6 June 2012
this album blows me away. It is real and relevant and of a great quality musically too. Fantastic stuff. I hope that you buy it and enjoy it just as much as I did.
on 16 February 2012
Great album. Appreciate the musicianship. Not as openly praiseful as some - not really a CD to fill you with joy but more reflectful on the goodness of God.
on 11 February 2013
I discovered Gungor when looking for some music for a friend's birthday. I am so excited that there are still youthful, Godly, musical people out there doing amazingly interesting stuff. Gungor covers so many musical types from quirky banjos and xylophones, lovely cello, wild guitar and lots of drums. Stuff that sounds like it's been recorded live in a bedroom to big, smooth sounds, it's all there. I find myself singing all the songs; and about 5 weeks after purchase I am still listening and still getting lots more from it. Have just bought Creation Litergy which is excellent too - on a slightly different level. This ought to appeal to everyone, not just Christians. Thouroughly recommended - I would love to hear them live.
on 15 February 2013
I heard Gungor's later album 'Ghosts upon the Earth' before this, and compared to that Opus, this album is perhaps slightly more a selection of tracks rather than a cohesive work. Having said that, tracks like 'The Earth is Yours', 'Beautiful Things', 'We will run', etc... are musically diverse, technically excellent and lyrically deep.

Basically, if you like music (and aren't severely banjo-phobic) then there's a good chance that you'll like this album, and then you'll listen to it again and again and love it!
on 13 January 2013
Authentic, enthusiastic, original, bold... You can't really argue with an album that mixes excellent musicianship with honest, vulnerable lyrics. If you've only got cash for one Gungor album then I'd get 'Ghosts upon the earth' first, as that's narrowly the more epic and mature... Whereas this album has got more screaming electric guitar and a bit of everything.
on 17 January 2014
Definitely better than the average Christian stuff. I don't mind having it on which is a pretty big statement from me! Some pretty original songs and styles and some less so, but quite refreshing.