on 31 May 2016
I bought this memory card because My other two old ones are either full (Official) or had trouble with detecting it upon insertion due to plastic at the end that goes i to the consol is lifting up a bit. I wanted to play the old games I purchased last year so I figured to buy a new one and go this large 64mb card.The Item arrived on time and the packaging provided adequate protection and easy enough to open. The memory card worked fine for the first two days no problems with detection but a week later i go back on it and the game (Yakuza) didn't detect the memory card in slot one but it appeared in the browse area but disappeared after it failed to load. I tried several times and got it to load and had no trouble saving. The next day same thing and took me 30 minutes of fiddling while putting it in the slot to get it load on the game. Its the only game on there so its not a space issue and the card looks physically fine so it's got to be a faulty card. The next I decided to transfer several old games from my official memory card to the new one to make space for my new games. The save have bern fine and secure and since i don't think I will be using them i don't have to waste time fiddling with my memory card every time i want to use it.
So my new card is glorified old game storage device since its time consuming to use it for regular use. Luckily I didn't spend too much on it and it wasn't a total waste. Buyers beware when you choose 3rd party products it might be safer to buy official version even if its much smaller at least it will last.
on 17 February 2017
Bought this for a TV/PS2 combo unit I've had for several years as I had a desire to play the original Spyro trilogy again. Not sure why, but the card doesn't seem to be recognised by the PS" unit in either of the slots. Although it doesn't work for me, doesn't mean it won't work for you.
on 11 December 2017
Unable to use this as a 64mb card as the PS2 just doesnt recognise this capacity using this.
on 13 November 2017
Very useful to have. I recommend having a few memory cards on-hand for backup.
on 18 May 2017
An amazing product, would recommend this to anyone and a great service
on 4 June 2017
Works as good as the original manufacturer's, but a lot more storage. Thanks.
on 4 December 2017