Customer reviews

Korbell Nappy Bin Refills Standard Triple

on 16 October 2017
they are perfect for the use, no smell and easy to adjust. on the cons side the price.
on 19 November 2013
...just a bit expensive for what it is. Been using this bin for 18 months now and it's great and convenient. I did realise however when I ran out of bags that it is possible to just use a normal garbage bag as well, good to know.
3 people found this helpful
on 31 December 2017
Good product.
on 10 November 2013
I've been using my bin for 5 yrs! We are still going (we have three boys, 5yrs and under). No smells, strong bags, easy and clean to change the bags. A fantastic buy. Well worth it.
One person found this helpful
on 26 April 2014
Authentive Korbell refill bags. What can I say? They do the job admirably & we've never had a problem with them
on 5 March 2015
I like having a stock of these refills much more than not having one :<)
on 1 February 2013
Easy to use, keeps the smell of nappies in the room down to a minimum and lasts a long time. Add that to the fact the bags are biodegradable and you have a grand little product.
on 9 March 2016
Same day dispached and received 2 days later.great product as expected
on 11 November 2014
The bags are great and smell fresh, bit expensive but better than anything else!
on 28 March 2015