on 25 September 2012
Bought this watch for my husband for his birthday.
I was a little unsure as he normally likes a silver strap but he absolutely loves it.
It is very stylish and definately stands out - people notice it!
Had to take it to a shop to remove a link so that it fits him properly, but that only cost £8 - and I saved alot more than that buy buying the watch on Amazon.
The clasp is a little different to other watches, but once he got the hang of it, it is a nice feature.
An excellent buy.
on 20 July 2012
Bought the watch for my partner and he loves it. Wears it everyday, says its comfortable and sleek. Great buy. Recommend to anyone.
on 15 April 2014
Nice watch, size, clear face. But be careful of the rubber covering on the stainless strap/band. The white rubber pieces tend to catch and tear off quite easily. Other than walking round with a t shirt on with your hands held in the air this is a good watch
on 14 March 2014
Bargain.Watch looked good in the picture,even better on my wrist.Have had lots of compliments. I Never want to take it off.
on 26 June 2016
Have to say this is one of my favourite possessions. It looks amazing, the rubberised silicone looks good and in my opinion is one of the best watches I have owned, and I have had a few that cost a lot more than this.

Not much to say on features, it's a watch and has date, timer functions. This watch is more about the look than anything. It's easy to clean and very comfy, I do keep undoing the clasp if you bend your hand in a certain position but it's no issue for me. If you like the look, treat yourself....
on 22 September 2016
A little inder a year after purchasing this watch it doesnt work. The dial won't let me adnust the date, and whenever the watch tries to change date the time stops, at about 11pm every day. Neither the manufacturer, Amazon or the seller are willing to honour the supposed 2 year guarantee. Thing is, I love the watch. It looks great, but you get ripped off on marketplace purchases.
on 14 March 2014
Love it! Great looking watch for a grate price!! Strap was slightly big but only cost a couple of quid to,get a couple of links taken out so no big deal. Would defiantly recommend to people that don't like to follow the norm and wear a watch that stands out a bit from your every day same old watches.
on 27 November 2016
Lovely watch but is losing time did write to who I got it from n they said change battery. We went to get it changed but that's not stopped the problem
on 2 February 2013
Love this watch my wife bought it for christmas love wearing it looks good and feels comfortable and only £185 cheap aswell would recommend :-) :-)
on 15 October 2012
This watch looks cheap and not of the quality you expect from armani. I had to return it straight away. Delivery and return service was great.