Customer reviews

on 2 June 2017
Received well packed and within the time limit. Have only played two of the CD's so far, but am very pleased with the
quality thus far. I would recommend it on this assumption that the rest will be as good
One person found this helpful
on 12 August 2017
Wonderful jazz
on 2 January 2017
came on time, very pleased.
on 8 August 2015
Is Satch a daddy! Oh yeah!!
One person found this helpful
on 24 October 2016
I am listening to this timeless music and reading Ray Celestin's The Axeman's Jazz. That's what I call perfect synchronicity. This is a must have cd for any jazz lovers collection and at an incredible price.
on 22 May 2013
Boy can this man play . So many wonderfully recordings loved it 5star . I love these older recordings they're so pure not over produced like a lot of modern recordings. Can't recommend this highly enough.
on 14 June 2016
Really good sound
on 10 March 2014
Those who like old jazz will not be disappointed. The most full selection. Good quality sound.Prompt delivery. I would recommend.
on 6 November 2015
Value ft or money
on 24 March 2014
I love his music, this Cd is truly wonderful. I love listen to it. Thank you. Shall tell my friends