Shop now Shop now Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop now Shop now See more Shop all Amazon Fashion

Format: Audio CD|Change

There are 60 incredible songs on this album that I've loved all my life. I grew up with them all. (See tracklist provided by Amazon). I believe everything on here is an original. Here's a bit of friendly advice, just in case you have the same glitch on grabbing tracks as I did (for the very first time, ever). My download kept stopping and sticking after about between every three to five track downloads. Here's what to do if it happens to you:

You see the green Amazon button in your Notification Area on the Taskbar? You need to double click it, please don't close it!

Once open, maximise the program's window so that all the top buttons are revealed. Alternatively click the pause and resume download buttons until everything's saved to your hard drive. You'll see the words 'Waiting' and/or 'Paused' in the track column, depending on the button clicked. It takes a little patience, but handling the album in this way worked for me. I am now the proud possessor of one of my all-time favourites: You Got Soul by Johnny Nash. I love every single song on the album. It's well worth the effort of the download.
on 11 April 2016
A wonderful selection of music from 50 years ago, and still very listenable. How many of today's records will be appearing on compilations in 2075? Just one fly in the blancmange; CD 2 Track 14 Treat Her Right - Roy Head is not the hit version in the UK; it is an early version credited to Roy Head and the Traits.
on 22 September 2013
we both like 60s music and it sounds good and is great value for the money well recommended try it
on 28 March 2014
great cd with all the best 60s music on it a must for those who like good music not to be missed
on 16 April 2015
Enjoyed hearing these songs again and great service from the seller.
on 7 May 2016