on 28 October 2010
As others have written the smell from the lid is awful BUT if you fill the mug with hot water, leave it until it goes cold then pour it away (about 5 times in all), you will be left with a really fabulous travel mug. The lid is actually really nice as it's soft. Very pleased but would have preferred it to have a handle.
on 30 June 2010
Not felt the desire to leave a review before - bought 2 of these and have just ordered 3 more as they are more than fab. no metal taint to drinks keep them nice and hot and no leaks from top - LOVE them
on 22 October 2010
I purchased this mug as a little extra for a friends giftbag and I was very happy when it arrived. It was nicely packaged and just generally a lovely purchase.
Would 100% recommend if you have a tea/coffee loving friend..I will definitely be getting myself one when the festive period is done!
on 6 October 2012
I had seen this in Debenhams a few months ago priced at £15 so at least you can save a few pound coins on Amazon! It is an extremely well-made porcelain travel mug that is excellent quality. It is double layered with a little rubber stopper in the base to stop liquid entering the insulating layer. I absolutely love the colourful design and was in debate about whether to buy this one or one of the other sagaform designs! As other reviews have said as well, the silicon lid holds quite a strong smell. I have used it about 3 times and hopefully it will wear off after a while. Other than that, the lid fits snugly over the mug and prevents leaking - I look forward to getting a lot of use out of this!
on 11 January 2011
Product is exactly what I was looking for. Looking funky and different to all that boring thermal mug. There is no spill thanks to rubber cover, which helps when carrying it with me on my wy to work. I am really pleased that I purchased it.
on 1 February 2014
The first one I ordered of these lasted all of about 20 minutes before toppling onto the floor and smashing. In fairness it's replacement lasted week, so I've given up and gone for a metal one. (Bodum) Attractive looking cup, and nice to drink from but the base is very narrow, which makes them unstable and prone to toppling over when empty. Also, I agree it doesn't hold quite enough liquid, less than the average mug.
on 9 November 2013
Hot drinks - even TEA tastes divine in this - I hated the plastic versions but porcelain and silicone are incredible!! I take this everywhere and use even when i work from home as it keeps the drink warm and is so handy! They look good too!!! BUY!
on 9 August 2011
I bought this cup to replace a boring plain white one which was discoloured and difficult to keep clean. This cup is lovely and due to the gloss finish no annoying lippy marks are left. Everyone comments on it! Highly recommended.
on 21 November 2011
I rally like this travel mugs, its really colourful, keeps drinks nice and warm and lid is very secure so no spillage.

Beacuse it's ceramic it's not totally ideal for a travel mugs as I'm a bit concerned of dropping it and it smashing, but other wise I do like it
on 12 April 2013
Lovely cup in every way. It doesnt keep my drink warm for very long but I have only had metal travel cups before so maybe that is to be expected. It hasnt stopped me using the mug, i just drink more quickly! I can now have a cup of tea whilst driving to work as I can't bear the taste of tea in a plastic or metal cup so all in all very pleased, wish it was a little larger and kept things warm a little longer but still happy with my purchase.