on 16 April 2011
This is not a universal ladder. We bought a Jumpking Orbounder 10ft Trampoline And Enclosure with this ladder but the ladder is too long and does not fit safely. You have to have it at such a shallow angle that the steps become vertical and the children cannot stand on them. There is no way to adjust it so it was an expensive mistake to make!
on 19 May 2010
The item is far too long for an 8ft trampoline and shouldn't be sold as suitable for one. It is well made and sturdy but the angle on which it has to be fitted can be dangerous for children to use.
on 14 July 2016
A strong, sturdy ladder that has been used by people ranging from 1 year to 30+.

( A word of advice: Check the height of your trampoline as we didn't and the ladder is rather a lot taller! We have had to use ours at an angle!)
on 28 April 2011
Mis-sold - Far too Long for 8 foot Trampoline

should not be sold as suitable for such.
on 17 April 2012
was sent these steps from howleys which i hadnt ordered because the original ones that i had ordered were not in stock, so the company thought it was good service to send me a cheaper alternative but charge me the dearer price of the original that i ordered without contacting me at all to let me know!!
opened up the steps to have a look at them and tried to fit together, but discovered they are not brilliantly made, the screw that goes into the step has no place for the nut to go and the hole on the outside was damaged, would definately not recommend these at all and would pay a bit more for better quality!!
on 13 April 2011
Although this says it is a universal ladder, it is a bit long for our 10ft trampoline. The ladder is not straight, it sticks out at quite an angle, and the steps are therefore at a 90 degree slope. Does the job though.
on 9 July 2010
FANTASTIC TRAMPOLINE LADDER
FITS 13FT TRAMPOLINE REALLY WELL
HAS LOVELY WIDE & FLAT STEPS, WHICH ARE KINDER TO LITTLE FEET THAN THE ROUND ONES.
on 21 July 2011
This ladder is absolutely fine for our 12 foot trampoline and has good broad, flat steps. I am glad I purchased it having previously used a chair for the children to climb on. Much safer and we get our chair back! Only tiny downside, it looks a bit bright in white, would prefer plain metal colour or a dark green or black coating rather than white, but that's just me being fussy.
on 22 May 2012
I got this for my 10ft trampoline as it says that it's universal and fits all trampolenes. It is too long for ours so we have either got to cut a bit off the bottom or stick it in the ground. I wish I had read the reviews on this and maybe I wouldn't have ordered it and wasted money.
on 15 July 2011
I think this ladder does its job fine and is certainly sturdy enough. It fits well (8 foot trampoline), looks good, and the step treads resist slipping are are much more comfortable than just a metal bar which I saw with some other ladders. Very happy with the purchase.