on 8 November 2017
Great quality battery operated toothbrush, which takes 2 x AA batteries (provided with the product). I have purchased other brands with a similar construction, but have had to dispose of them as putting the cap back on after changing the batteries, became impossible. This is not a problem with this product. the battery cap twists and snaps into place easily. Very impressed with the quality, speed, ease of use and particularly the price. Great value for money! Highly recommended
on 17 October 2016
The only niggle was that one of the devices was noticeably faster than the other. I probably ought to replace the one I think is running slowly. No it wasn't batteries by the way, or the changeable heads as I tried switching them. However, it is a good brush for the money. Well made with soft rubber grippy sides. Much better than a manual brush, and fine if you don't have charging points in your bathroom or like me kept forgetting to keep the thing charged.It wasn't actually a twin pack, just two single units delivered together so not quite as advertised but didn't make any difference.
on 7 August 2016
Firstly I would like to thank the man who works for Amazon and delivered this to me today on a SUNDAY! I honestly wouldn't of mind if I had to wait an extra day to be delivered on the monday. Hats off to this guy, I myself work the odd Sunday and i know the struggle. . . I was surprised to see the toothbrush came with batteries. I've just used it, works perfectly. Hope it still works in afew weeks....
on 16 July 2015
very pleased with this brush, would recommend it to others as it's easy to use, does the job and hasn't got the ridiculously inefficient recharging system of the one I bought previously and returned as it held the charge for around one minute! I put in my own batteries and they are holding up well (over three weeks so far) and I 'll buy some ordinary rechargeable ones when they run out. Will also be good to take on holiday - a bargain, although I must add that the batteries supplied with it were flat - I notified the seller and received a polite reply.
on 24 September 2016
Bought to replace a Pro6000 which broke after a year.
Although certainly not as powerful as that it gets your teeth just as clean.
Instructions are non existent so you just push the two rubbery bits at the bottom of the brush in, and pull the white end piece off to insert the batteries (included)
Now off to ring Braun to see if the 6000 is fixable under guarantee
on 24 April 2013
Works perfectly. I paid close to £100 about 4 years ago for an "all singing, all dancing" top of the range electric Oral B toothbrush with a 'smart' box that told me how long I'd been brushing, if I was brushing too hard, how long I'd been brushing for (2 mins recommended). It was great until about 6 months ago when it started to need charging more and more frequently. Turns out the re-chargeable batter in the toothbrush itself has a limited shelf life of 3 - 5 years and cannot be replaced. You have to buy a new toothbrush. Wish I'd know about that when I bought it and I would have bought one of these smashing little fella's for less than a tenner. Yet to find out how often the batteries need replacing but it's got to be overall a better buy - and does just as good a job - as the outrageously expensive electric rechargeable ones. Quick dispatch and delivery. Thank you.
on 26 July 2017
Arrived today and saw the diagram for placing the batteries. Easy, yes? Well, I've been trying to open the bottom ( press the part with the two blue dots and, with the other hand, pull off the white base) and it will not budge!!
Any ideas will be much appreciated as I do not want to throw it in the bin.
on 1 June 2015
Item delivered on time, well packed. Once the batteries was fitted the item worked as it should. They could have been colour coded for him & her, other than that it does what it was bought for, and are just as powerful as my electric version. Purchased for holiday.
on 25 September 2013
My old electric toothbrush had to be charged in the bedroom because there's no power socket in our bathroom. I was fed up of going to the bathroom before remembering the brush was not there, so when it finally conked out I bought this battery one for convenience.
I've been using it for a few weeks now and am sorry to say that my teeth don't feel as shiny as they did with the old brush. A visit to the dentist today revealed a build up of plaque, which I hadn't had before. I think with a battery model you must take the trouble to brush for twice as long as with an electric brush and perhaps use a bit more pressure as you would with an ordinary toothbrush.
I'll stick with it anyway and see what happens at the next dental check up in 6 months.
on 28 December 2015
You get what you pay for. I bought this as an emergency replacement after my professional Braun electric toothbrush gave up the ghost after ten years of use. It was severely underpowered by comparison. I used it for a month before buying another top range one discounted from £100-£50, which is incredible, compared to this or the old one I had. I've held on to this to use as a travel toothbrush, however, so the expensive one can stay at home as if I lose this one then it's no big deal.