on 16 June 2013
I had heard that sudocrem was good for getting rid of spots. As I didn't want a huge tub of the stuff in my cosmetics drawer. I bought one of these tubes.

Firstly, it does actually work wonders on spots. You need to put it on overnight, as it is very obvious on your face (bright white!). It does the magical thing of really reducing the spot without drying out your skin at all, and from now on I will never be without it. It also has a pleasant lavender-y smell which I really like.

The tube is also the perfect size. The hole the product comes out of it it small, so you don't get covered in the stuff. There's also a lot in the tube (I still havent run out, and I've had it for three months now).

If you want a spot treatment that isn't harsh on your skin but really does make a difference, then I recommend this highly.
on 26 January 2015
LOVE THIS! So convenient in a tube and I use it over red spots and blemishes and they go down in a few days. Also put a thin layer all round my face at night and in the morning, it leaves my skin soft and is just a nice simple product for the skin. I used to use the tub, but the tube is much more hygienic. But the tub says antiseptic healing cream and this one is specifically 'skin care cream' but I dont know how different they are. I noticed this one has a few less ingredients than the tub one has, but the rest of the ingredients are pretty much the same. I also feel like it smells better and melts and blends into the skin better but I dont know. Overall, love it.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 21 November 2012
Sudocrem in a tube - fantastic. No need to carry a pot around any more and seems more hygienic than dipping your finger in a pot. Lasts for ages too.
on 16 May 2013
I love this cream. It soothes and aids healing cuts, spots etc. The tube ( opposed to the tub ) is handy for handbag or travelling case but be warned - the cream is as thick as the tub variety and for the first few uses it is hard to squeeze out. Having said that I wouldn't be without it. Bargain price too.
on 29 January 2013
Used it for heat rash as i could not get my usual product and it worked well but it is a small tube that will not last long perhaps the small pot would be better
on 15 June 2010
Really excellent, I had very dry skin on my elbows,this cream cleared it within a week
on 15 February 2014
I've used Sudocrem for nappy rash since my eldest daughter was born (she's now 36!). Still keep some in as really good for all sorts of skin problems. Now look after my youngest grandson (just over 1) and I still use it on him as do his parents. This tube was bought to keep in my handbag so it's just the right size.
Usually use the tub of this item, but when out and about this tube is better. Easy to fit into your bag or leave in the glove box of your car for days out.

Currently using it for the wind chill factor (left with dry cheeks after out walking in the wind). Nice and calming and does get rid both the redness and scaly skin almost overnight and the smell is not that bad either.

Used it on son's hands as they are quite chapped again as a result of the weather and a brilliant result.

A great first aid item to keep in and easy to take away for trips, an item that deals with lots of problems from sunburn, itchy skin, nappy rash and even skin irritations and not that expensive.

The only gripe I will say is that you have to squeeze really really hard to get the cream out, so if buying this for someone with arthritis it could end up bring thrown into the air with frustration. It did with me at first attempt, but after the first couple of uses comes out a bit easier.
on 31 July 2011
i call this our magic cream i even take it abroad with me hence the tube buy great
on 29 August 2011
THIS IS A VERY HANDY SIZED TUBE TO CARRY IN YOUR HANDBAG. IT IS LISTED AS SUDOCARE CREAM BUT, AFTER READING THE INFORMATION ON THE TUBE AND ALSO AFTER SMELLING THE ACTUAL CREAM, I REALLY THINK THAT IT IS SUDOCREM UNDER A SLIGHTLY DIFFERENT NAME.

See one answered question