on 21 December 2017
A good hefty chain and the wall mount seems pretty solid too. I would question the lock on the chain though, i suspect that is the real weak point in all of this. Annoyingly the holes between chain links are just a fraction too small to fit any of my bike D-locks through instead though.

All fitted in the garage, and i feel fairly comfortable with it fitted. Requires a 16mm drill bit to fit it.
on 11 January 2018
Thin and flimsy and only a visual deterrent, as I imagine any would-be thief over 18yrs could probably pull this apart without much effort.
The key only has 1 notch which I don't imagine provides much security to a toothpick let alone a lock pick.
At least it'd be less of an problem to remove it if you dropped or forgot your keys one day. Every cloud.
on 28 June 2017
I have used this for a good few months now and I am very happy with it. It was delivered quickly and I have been using it to keep my bike secure in and around Edinburgh. It is very heavy duty and I think it would be very difficult to cut through (not that I've tried of course). It is not too heavy to wear around your body when cycling or can be easily wrapped around the frame of the bike as well. Great that it comes with 3 spare keys too.
Would definitely recommend this!!
on 27 March 2017
Good product at a very good price compared to Halfords etc , arrived very quick. This will put thieves off to some degree, the only weakness is the lock, feels flimsy, I think I will upgrade to a more sturdy one. Very good overall.
on 26 December 2017
Weighs a ton ,but is a serious lock and chain so if your bikes worth ova 300 pounds is a good investment would need an angle grinder to cut thro this so dont lose the key hah.
on 12 March 2017
Fantastic lock, long and strong.
Used to secure the bike when traveling, and in conjunction with my "Ryde Flip Up Ground Anchor "
on 6 November 2017
Great product!!! the most important thing when buying is that what your getting is delivered when expected,is what you expected from the description and meets your requirements... I’m happy to say this did all of the above. Thank you.
on 5 May 2017
Great price , got 2 of these had them almost 2 years and still going strong , been out in all weather
on 26 November 2017
A good solid chain. Not had chance to use it yet but seems sound. Turned up quickly
on 18 April 2017
Not an easy lock to open - quite fiddly, but seems strong !