Price:£1.61+ Free shipping

on 9 May 2015
I was surprised to receive these without any receipt/paperwork, but maybe that's normal,I don't know as I'm quite new to ordering things like this. I found them very useful though and I could see they have many uses. I have currently used them on my utensil rack in the kitchen, to fit a few more items, but they could be used in wardrobes or anywhere in the house you have a need to hang things. I've also received the larger ones which I'm hoping will be useful in my garage/shed.

It was very helpful having a photo of the small hook on the hand, as I'm not very good at mm sizes, more use to the old inches sizing.
on 25 October 2015
I was looking for some hooks to add to the back of my Royal camping Wardrobe to hang hoodies/ sweatshirts etc so needed them to be a certain size and finished properly so as not to damage the material, I was very pleasantly suprised they are strong and finished better than expecte, no jagged edges with ball shapes at either end.

I wasn't sure on the size of these, nor if they suit my purpose but the price convinced me to take the risk.

Wide hook is 4cm
Small hook is 2.85cm
on 19 September 2011
Bought these hooks to hold some of my small bird feeders and have done an excellent job as the size was ideal. They are used on my kitchen window and being weatherproof can be left outside.
on 21 October 2013
I waited nearly one month for this packet of hooks to be sent all the way from China. When they finally arrived two of the hooks had the little balls on the ends broken off (you can't see these in the photo). How disappointing after waiting so long especially as the hooks in the photo look exactly like ones I already have and these ones have rather large balls on the end that do not show up in the photo. This item is definitely not as shown in the photo). Had I known this item was not in stock in the UK and was coming all the way from China to me I would not have ordered it. Then to find two with broken ends!
on 18 August 2016
Very pleased with items. Used to secure things to the van whilst driving around France. These were strong and well made, and held things firmly in position. Delivery was also quicker than expected (although I think they come from China, so this might not be the case with every order)
on 10 February 2015
'Smallish' , with two different sized ends. The hooks are not too deep and they are not too long which may be preferred , i think they are well balanced and useable. I bought some a little bigger and longer [which i think i prefer a little bit more] as well as these for hanging bird feeders and these are just as good but for smaller branches and if you don't want too much length. They seem quite strong and not bendy and the ball ends look to be fitted well.
on 17 February 2015
The showers in my gym don't have any hooks to put up a towel or anything so I decided to give these a go.
They have rounded edges which makes them safer to use in the shower I think.
Very good value for money in my opinion!
on 15 December 2014
Not much to say. Delivery was excellent, arrived within days of delivery date. I use these hooks in the kitchen, turning a simple rail into a number of useful hooks. With the protected ends, its easy and safe to simply hang kitchen gadgets in the cupboard.
on 10 December 2010
Could not find any smallish S hooks in any of the local DIY sheds. These were jsut what I wanted. What else is there to say>?
on 26 September 2013
very poorly finished and the sharp edges to the points have all been filed off by me. would not buy again