Price:£4.44+ Free shipping

on 29 March 2017
I must admit that I did not have very high expectations when I ordered this bacon crisper as I am very very fussy when it comes to my bacon butties. I thought that I would give it a try just to stop the misses moaning about me stinking the house through out when frying bacon to the exact point just between crispy and burnt. This microwave crisper works brilliantly with a lot less smell than the old frying pan. Just cover the bacon with a double paper towel which stops any fat spattering inside the microwave. Result, nice crispy bacon butties with less smell, result.
on 1 June 2017
Very easy for cooking bacon well. I melted the first one when I put it on too high a setting, as the instructions were not clear. When I contacted the company, I was sent a replacement. I then experimented with time and power settings. I have an Electrolux built in oven which is also a microwave. For perfect crispy bacon I recommend 2mins30sec @ 800w. Cover the bacon with a piece of kitchen towel when cooking to avoid spitting fat. It's not easy to wipe clean due to it's griddles construction, but just pop it in the dishwater. So much easier than cleaning out the grill pan and so much quicker.
on 20 May 2017
Excellent product. Was amazed at amount of fat that came out of bacon when using it. Definitely the healthy option as opposed to grilling and frying.
on 14 March 2017
My hubby couldn't believe this worked so I showed him! And now it's the only way we have are bacon
on 14 August 2016
best way to do bacon non of the fat and all of the taste bacon butties all round lol
on 11 April 2017
Perfect for my 10 year old to make his bacon butties in the morning. 3 rashers of streaky for 3 minutes works really well, we cover with kitchen roll to prevent splatter.
on 3 June 2017
Seems ok I suppose will do the job, chips ok.Have not tried bacon on it yet.It has buckled, maybe it will unbuckle.Should have spent more for something better.will have to wait and see?
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 12 April 2017
Not as sturdy as I was expecting so not sure how long they will last
on 7 May 2017
best thing i have bought for the microwave lots of lovely crispy bacon no waited for the grill any more thank you
on 8 June 2017
My partner was very sceptical about this, but it really works. I found that 1.5 minutes per rasher @ 800W is spot on. Perfect crispy bacon so quickly and without a messy grill tray etc.