Price:£23.05+ £3.95 shipping

on 5 July 2012
A real disappointment! Very cheap material like hospital gauze! Only has two rods which keep the roof up but the rest of the house collapses and falls over! Really needs four rods for the floor! Overall I think this is very poor quality and if I didn't have to pay for postage I'd have sent it back! Not very happy at all!
on 3 August 2012
Bought this Wendy house for our grandchildren to play with when they visit us. It is fine for the 2 year old but when he is joined by the 5 year old it is not robust enough. The material is quite flimsy and it tips over very easily. Also if you use it in the garden it will blow about in the slightest breeze.
It severs its purpose for us but for regular use would not be very satisfactory - however it is value for money in that it is not expensive.
on 16 May 2013
I bought this for my 2 year old as a birthday present. It is a decent size and I don't feel like it takes over my lounge. He can comfortably fit in it, as can his big sister (age 4) and they happily play for hours - great for the imagination.

It folds down easily and can be stored behind a wardrobe or behind the sofa with ease.
on 19 March 2013
This was brought as a Christmas present for my 2 year old grandson and he loves it. He is able to stand up inside and move around. He is a big fan of Thomas the Tank Engine and was very excited when opening this present.
on 22 February 2013
I purchased this for my littled grandson who at 2 yerars old was making "camps" everwhere so thought this ideal., he loves anything trains ., especially THOMAS.. any way my daughter informs me he hasn't come out of it yet..erected in their front room..a house within a house ..5 stars for brilliant product , fast delivery and superb seller too.
on 9 August 2014
Bought this for my grandson ,I was quite excited about it coming ,sadly to say when it arrived it was a bit out of shape very ,very flimsy and not worth the money that was paid for it it would hardly stand up ,it really looks cheap and badly made
on 5 August 2011
Great value for money,my son loves playing in the
Thomas House.
We use it mostly outside in the garden but the only drawback
is it collaps very easily even on the light wind:(
Overall does the job would recommend it probably for using
inside!
on 5 September 2011
I got this item at the reduced price and certainly felt I had bagged a bargain. My 3 year old nephew has had hours of fun playing with this. He is very boisterous and did his best to damage it! However it kept springing back to shape and although a strong wind can blow it around I secured it by placing a toddler seat on the inside folds which did the job perfectly. Would recommend for any toddler who like my nephew loves to be outdoors playing.
on 3 February 2014
A really good size and very attractive, but the fabric is a bit disappointing, being made of the fabric used for disposable gowns in hospital, albeit a bit thicker. It would be great if it was made in a more robust fabric. I was concerned it might not stand up to wear, so returned it which was rather a shame.
on 15 September 2011
Finn is nearly two but he knows all the Thomas the Tank Engine stories, all the colours and names and is madly in love with everything Thomas.
You will imagine how much he loves his Thomas house. It is excellent value and 100% playability!