Customer reviews

Format: DVD|Change

on 26 November 2007
If you like crime shows, working out who did it, character led action, great acting, interesting characters and fancy american shows then start from series one, sit down with an IV drip, a potty for your doings and a big load of haribo and watch straight through to this series. It's fanciful, it's fun, it's big and it's good. I wouldn't recommend it if you hate all of the above. But then you're not worth recommending anything to anyway.
Oh, and P.S. it's not 24
on 8 June 2012
A good season of CSI, but my advice to anyone is to start with season 1 and work through. The miniature killer theme running throughout this season is one of the best recurring cases in any CSI.
on 11 October 2009
I never thought CSI wold make it this far and not become completely boring, but they have. Sure, this series annoys me slighly with the serial killer aspect, but I'm not a huge far of major on-going plot lines. But even for me this series still has plenty of great episodes, and gets even closer to the characters. I've gotta admit I'm a huge Greg fan, and love him in this series. Overall CSI still continues to impress me, and keep me guessing (you' have thought after seven series I'd be able to work out who did it...)
on 17 September 2007
season 7 part 1 of this fantastic show. csi vegas is the best of the three csi's and this is the best season so far! fantastic story line that follows Grissom's hunt for the notorious Miniature Killer through the season and ending in a gripping finale.

Sadly the only downside is there is NO extras unlike previous editions, which i was highly disapointed on. i say buy the US complete season boxset as there is commentaries on episodes (Ep#702 "Built To Kill, Pt1" Naren Shankar & Ken Fink, Ep#704 "Fannysmackin" Richard Lewis & Dustin Lee Abraham, Ep#709 "Living Legends" Martha Coolidge & Matthew Mungle)that are featured on this set, but suprisinly not on this uk release! the complete set also includes such extras as - 'Who Are You? Inside "Living Legend" ' and 'Inside "Built to Kill" '

- .
Check out the special features of CSI Season 7:
on 24 May 2013
All last year, and this, and maybe even earlier.I have been trying to find, on Television, what happened to Sarah Sidle after the crash in the desert in series 7. Why oh why didn't I think to get DVDs from Amazon. I now have series 6,7,and8. I am half way through the set No7 and am sooo happy that I am on the verge of finding out the ending. I love Grissom and all the crew. I am an 87year old and I lurv Crime Scene Investigation. Thankyou so much for the discs. I will be buying some more. Viv
on 22 January 2013
This season is by far my favourite! I have been going through the CSI seasons and literally watched this one over 3 days it was that good! The introduction of a series long storyline was brilliant and the 'miniature killer' was interesting and kinda weird to watch but it was thoroughly enjoyable watching the team work this one out and the twist at the end made me go and buy season 8 straight away! Can't wait to see what the other seasons have in store!
on 28 August 2007
this is in relation to Scott's comment below! (best friend)

yes your right, its not 24 or lost, infact it is CSI, and u know what, its ten times better than the rest!

you say this relation ship thing between sarah and grissom is pissing u off, sure what about jack and nina myers, oh season 5 jack and that blond thing! ring any bells!

oh and its not realistic, sure thats right, one man after all does save the planet from a nuclear explosion!

People who say CSI is unrealistic, thats their opinion, but what about one of the writers carol mendelson, she her self is a CSI, so she knows the proceedures and she writes them in her scripts! And it may be a forensic drama, but thats exactly what it is! a drama! u cant expect them to be walking round the lab all the time, thats called plastic surgery live with vanessa felts, they do have characters, and like all characters they have a history, and they do live their lives!

CSI is the best ( of course in my opinion)
on 4 December 2009
I believe CSI gets better with each season, partly because you grow to know and love the main players, and find yourself happy for them when things are well, and rooting for them when things aren't.
Look out for the episode involving bone snatching - we all laughed out loud when they were performing the autopsy!!
on 24 September 2013
Such a great season of CSI. The characters develop a lot more throughout this season, and I loved the miniature killer! The finale was a huge cliffhanger can't wait to see what happens in season 8.
on 14 August 2014
Yet another great series from the team. The storylines are so well thought out and involving. Whole series was such a great price too. Anyone interested in crime and solving cases would love it!!