on 27 December 2017
Bought for my 5 year old who wanted a magic set for Christmas. I looked hard for a good quality set that wasn’t plastic or had too hard instructions to follow. This is simple tricks that take a few minutes to learn. My 5 and 4 year old enjoyed putting on a show for friends and family. Will look at buying the bigger set too.
on 15 October 2017
My daughter loved it
on 19 January 2018
A great introduction to magic for our grandson, he loved it.
on 29 December 2010
I gave this to my son aged 6 for Christmas... Weve had so much fun over the the festive season with every guest being sat down for a magic show.... Very good tricks ..simple to do for a new magician... We have had people lost for words at the jewel in a box trick ! I cannot praise this set highly enough!.
0Comment| 45 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 9 July 2014
Bought for my 4 year old granddaughter . We wanted something easy for her to use on her first introduction to magic. It was easy with a parents participation. Very sturdy to use will simple instructions.
on 25 January 2017
Fantastic set, was dithering between this and the bigger Melissa and Doug magic set for my six year old. Glad I got this, it's perfect for her. She mastered the tricks with Daddy's help and loves giving magic shows to everyone now. Great quality, nice box to store it in (although no lid as is usual with Melissa and Doug!) and four great tricks. I did add a magic wand to the set as I feel it is something every magician needs!
on 31 December 2013
Its perfect for a 4-5 yr old. Our 5 yr old daughter loved it, an is a great start to add more tricks for your child to put on a show.
on 14 August 2013
our granddaughter loved the tricks, great birthday present for her. Well made ones, less is better value than many with poor tricks
on 16 April 2011
Our son has had so much fun with this toy and was able to amaze his friends at his birthday party. We took a chance and ordered it even though some reviews were a bit negative. We couldn't understand why, we think it's great and will probably order the deluxe set for Christmas.
on 9 February 2017