Customer reviews

Corner Plate Stacker, plate stand

on 9 March 2017
This sort of does the job I wanted. The bottom level doesn't hold the plates in place, which is okay I guess. The middle two tiers are too small to hold six plates (unless you have very thin porcelain ones) so I've spread them out a bit. Still useful, though perhaps a three tier to the same height would be better.
on 21 November 2013
It seems as if every shelf was deliberately sized to be just wrong for my plates! The bottom shelf doesn't hold all my large plates, and the one above is just a fraction too small diagonally (i.e. between the two vertical supports) for them to fit. The small plates are too large for the top shelf, and the horizontal bars on the one below are spaced EXACTLY wrong, so the base of the plate can't balance on them (too far apart), but can't fit between them.

The product itself seems solid, so I'm guessing I just have an unlucky plate selection. Nevertheless, I can't rate it more than 2 stars given my experience.

(Bought from HOME TREATS.)
on 25 September 2017
excellent
on 2 December 2013
This rack will only take thin lightweight plates. I have denby plates and it is not big enough to take more than three plates on each tier and if you put the dinner plates on the next next tier from the bottom the wire bends. For my purpose absolutely useless!
on 25 January 2013
I have uploaded few pics of my usage of this product. Its very goood and most important its stable! value for money and any one who has less space in shelf or have many plates can buy this product. One small issues is: it hold less number of plates. In the bottom shelf i am able to put max 4 Ikea standard plates and in the second last shelf i am able to put max 4 plates...
But even after this, now its very conviennent to remove plates from shelf, with out the fear of dropping them!
review imagereview image
on 26 March 2014
I have no complains about the product, but its just that it doesn't have that finish to put it out on the kitchen slab, especially if you have living and kitchen in the same room. Its good otherwise.
on 20 July 2017
crap
on 17 September 2014
We bought two of these.
Going by the customer product image accompanying this item I assumed that it would fit inside the kitchen wall cupboard.
I was mistaken. It will fit inside, but then the door won't shut.
The only dimension given in the description seemed to be the height of the item.
The height of mine is 214mm. If it had fitted, and the height of the small plates on the top added to it, the next shelf would have had to be so high as to make the rest of the cupboard pretty useless.
So, we now have one of these sitting on an open shelf in the cubby holding a set of frying pans, and another one in the corner of the worktop holding mats, teapot stand, cheese board et cetera.
They are very good for this, and as such we are very pleased with them.
For those of you who are interested; the internal depth of your cupboard will have to be 282mm or more to accommodate this item and get the door shut.
We don't keep our everyday plates in the bottom cupboards, but if we did I wouldn't have had to write this review.
on 7 January 2014
I bought this to replace the one I have had for many many years that I gave to my Mother In Law. This is very poor, the plates just keep falling off it. Fortunately I only use it for small plastic plates. Next time that I open the cupboard door and the plate has to be caught it will end up in the bin.
on 7 April 2013
The individual racks were not as strong as the one I already had and bend down when loaded, which means that when the top tiers are loaded, the bottom one closes up and wil not take the full amount of plates without forcing them in. It is adequate but not ideal.

See one answered question