Customer reviews

on 4 July 2016
already cracked on arrival very dissapointed as i ordered this one rather than the cheaper version
on 27 February 2013
Bought these for my teenage daughter to store school books in under her desk. They are slightly more expensive than some drawer units that I have seen but you get what you pay for: these came ready assembled (just have to click the wheels into place) and they are sturdy with a nice finish. They are wide enough to take A4 paper / books and fit neatly under a desk.
on 3 January 2013
This is a wonderful product - exactly what I was looking for to keep my hobby things off the floor, is just the right height and perfect for the area behind my bedroom door... it came fully assembled (so no arguements) and it bubblewrap (so that it wasn't damaged) - I'll definitely buy again if I need to!
on 26 October 2015
Love these. They were a perfect fit and great for the children's rooms.
on 15 October 2014
I bought this drawer to store various tools and items in my greenhouse. It is perfect for it and will not get rotten like my wooden shelving did. I wouldn't mind using similar for some indoors storage needs. Handy wheels help to move it when necessary and it is sturdy enough.
on 22 September 2012
This thing is great - very practical, very light, robust. The wheels are easy to attach and work wonderfully. Great for students who don't want to spend a lot on their furniture for their uni house/flat or for people who move homes a lot. Very recommendable.
on 21 August 2014
Bought this for my second year of Uni where I need extra storage space, this was perfect for the job; good quality, size and price wise! It has held my heavy work folders, random bits and bobs and the wheels came in handy when I would pull it out from under my desk near to my bed so I could put my laptop on top and watch a film :) (university essential for those lazy days). Now moving into third year I am using it to store clothes, so looking back I am glad I bought as it has come in handy for different times.

Cons: The only con (not a big one for a cheap plastic draw set) is that sometimes when closing the draw it would be stiff and close fully once pulled back and slammed back in. This might be due to my heavy books in but it never really bothered me.
on 15 August 2016
Perfect units and ideal for storing lots of different things. Both the drawers and frame is very sturdy. They wheel well once loaded which is a bonus. Delivery was quick and on time and they were packaged very well.
on 19 August 2015
Bought 2 of these. One used in our built in wardrobe to hold bulky fleeces and one in the garage used for gardening and sit bits. Better quality than similar I have seen in the shops. Definitely recommend.
on 10 August 2014
I hadmy boiler moved and replaced which left a cupboard empty. These were the perfect size to put in the cupboard and store lots of kitchen equipment. It was well packed and arrived on time.