Customer reviews

excellent 5*
on 26 July 2017
Brilliant, Arrived early!!
VINE VOICEon 18 February 2011
We bought this CD whilst we were on holidays and played it many time in the CD player of the rental car. My son (12 years old) chose it and I lvoe it as well. I often play it at home and in my car. Jason has a great voice, even though he likes to announce his songs with ...Jason Derulo... but we forgive him: he needs the publicity with a debut album. Very good music and lyrics, which combined with the voice and presentation make this album a winner.

I look forward ot hearing ther next album from his very promising singer and am keeping an eye out for it. I personally think it is good to buy the entire CD to see what Jasonh can dleiver. If you buy just one MP3 download, you are missing out! Highly recommended.
on 26 February 2010
I got the CD today,and i must say i really like it.There are plenty of good songs in the similar R&B/Pop style of his two singles Whatcha say and In my head.The album may be short(only ten songs),but for me its not short on quality.
on 25 October 2013
I've always wanted to get Jason Derulo's debut album ever since it came out, but I never got around to doing that. I'm quite happy that I did in the end. There are so many songs that bring back memories of my old friends, school and family, etc. I didn't give it the full 5 stars as I think, there are a few irrelevant tracks in the album, for example the French version of "Watcha Say", as there is already the original and the acoustic version.
on 7 January 2011
Featuring many of Jason Derulo's main hits, if you like his music, you'll like this!
Particular favourites are Encore and Spotlight (Bonus Track). The music is quite similar to the previous songs but its easy listening. Dont forget also, as almost EVERY song reminds us, it's not Jason Derulo; it's JAAYSON DERUUUULO!
on 17 April 2011
what an album, if you love rnb then youll love this.highly recommended.buy this, contains an adnormally high number of excellent tracks for any album. doesnt get five stars because i just think this album is soo good it will be impossible for derulo to top. this is his thriller
on 14 May 2010
Jason De Rulo is certainly a bright prospect with some soulful and enlightening words advocating his perspective on love. This album has three pre released songs- the first three in the track lisiting which have begun to pall as prior to this album I had already downloaded off ITunes and listened to them so often that they had begun to grate although all three are fantastic songs. However the other songs are also worthwhile and all have catchy beats and strong lyrics. Jason is particularly strong on Fallen where he sings about other famous couples like Beyonce and Jay and Michelle and Barack Obama to emphasise his love and adoration for his girl and Encore where he begs a girl for a further sexual liaison or "encore". What If is his particular stand out track though with its soulful and melodic lyrics and tune. This album is a must have for any R&B fan and at just 10 tracks every cut stands out and there is no filler. Jason may fade into obscurity yet but this album is a triumph.
on 14 March 2014
Jason Derulo's self titles first album is a great album, it's not as catchy as his newer material and it may be a short album but it's great easy listening all the way through, a nice mix of upbeat songs and slowed down music.