Customer reviews

Sonny with a Chance (Nintendo DS)

on 21 October 2013
My daughter loved the programme so thought the game would be fun. She enjoyed it but completed the whole game very quickly.
on 29 December 2010
My 8 year old daughter was given this for Christmas, being a fan of the TV show. Her thoughts were that this was fun to start with and provided several hours of entertainment. The entertainment was sadly limited to those initial hours, and was soon to be described as "boring". There are a limited number of activities/games within the game, and after playing these just once, the limits of the game became apparent, and the term "boring" was confirmed.
4 people found this helpful
on 12 September 2010
I bought this game out of my own pocket money because I am a huge fan of Sonny with a chance! This DS game is nothing even like the show. I thought that I would get my moneys worth out of the game and enjoy it.
17 people found this helpful