on 28 February 2012
THIS IS A GORGEOUS WATCH AS ARE ALL MICHAEL KOR PRODUCTS. REALLY BEAUTIFUL. HOWEVER....I HAD TO RETURN AS UNFORTUNATELY THE FACE WAS MUCH TOO LARGE FOR MY WRIST. I KNOW SOME LADIES LIKE HUGE WATCHES BUT I'M AFRAID IT WAS TOO BIG FOR ME. IF YOU LIKE A CLASSY LARGE FACED WATCH THIS IS SUPERB. STRAP IS THICK AND ATTRACTIVE, DURABLE I WOUDLD THINK. NO PROBLEMS WITH SELLER, FIRST CLASS SERVICE NO QUIBBLE REFUND.
on 6 August 2012
I don't know if this watch is waterproof, shockproof or solar powered, my Casio "G-Shock" G-Shock Men's Quartz Watch with Black Dial Analogue - Digital Display and Black Resin Strap AWG-101-1AER is all that and more. What I can say is that my wife wanted it (very much!)and I bought it from Amazon for a better price then on other places(about 205Euros with free shipping to Portugal). The watch has nice colors and causes a nice effect on a ladies wrist (it is big!) and my wife loves it (for now...lets wait for the next fashion season trends...).
on 30 May 2012
Everyone mentions it. I love it. Strap was a bit big but easily rectified. Hands also illuminate at night. Lush.
on 7 July 2011
This watch is absolutely wonderful. I wear it everyday and always get compliments and people asking me where I got it from
on 11 November 2013
After a few months of contemplation i decided to splurge and buy myself two Michael Kors watches that i wanted, this one and a rose gold one. Both are amazing. Yes the straps are on the rather large size, however thats easily sorted with a quick trip to the jeweller! You wont regret it!!! xx
on 28 February 2014
I struggled to decide between this watch and one with more bling. This watch arrived and at first I felt a little disappointed but now I love it! it is classy and has quite a large face. I would have given it 5 stars but as I got out of my car the watch feel onto the pavement , luckily didnot smash!, but a pin had come out of the bracelet. I do not ecpect this to happen on quality items and so would possibly not buy this make again. It will be fixed by the jewellers but adds to the cost.

The watch arrived quickly and the strap as stated by others is large, I am 5ft 7 size 12 and had to have 2 links removed. The watch is light compared to my GC watch which also suprised me.
Lovely watch just hold on tight to it!
on 16 October 2013
Gorgeous watch.i bought it for my daughter for her birthday and she absolutely loved it.i had to get some links taken out because the strap was big but it wasnt a problem.highly recommended xx
on 24 February 2012
I am very happy with my purchase and I appreciate the delivery time also which was quite fast. The only thing I hesitate to rate it only four star because it is mainly suitable for long and big hands. My height is only 5 feet. So my hands are small for this big watch however it does not look too odd :-). My friends like it in my waist and me too. I will definitely recommend this product to others from this seller.
on 20 January 2013
My son purchased this as a gift and the recipient was very pleased in deed and the price was exceptional as we looked around at quite a few sites to get the best deal
on 22 February 2013
Lovely watch, huge face, quality item, very pleased with it however disappointed guarantee not validated and item was left outside back door with recycling bag !