Customer reviews

on 12 December 2016
Perfect for me. I use this all the time and it has certainly meant that I use my tumble dryer far less frequently. I am lucky to have an apex extension on my house and can raise this way out of head height so I don't find it at all intrusive. It was a little complicated to put together but once I had worked out the instructions, it was fine. Having said that, my husband said he wouldn't want to put up another one (but I blame the metal coverings on our beam for that - not the product itself). The super 6 has lots of drying space. I wouldn't dry quilt covers etc on it but clothes are all fine.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 10 April 2011
I don't jnow how i ever managed without this! Every house should have one. It's really good quality, sturdy easy to install and saves you floor space that would be taken up with a maiden type airer. I can't rave about my pulley enough.
11 Comment| 15 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 5 August 2013
i ended up having to return this as it was just too heavy for our ceiling as we are in a modern build and the strucutre of the build jsut not suited to traditional fittings. but the craftmanship in this airer is amazing. It is beautiful and strong nad really well built. It was so sad to return.
on 20 December 2013
I would recommend this product for anyone who has a large enough space to allow for clothes to hang from the ceiling and not brush on your heads. I choose one of the largest sizes because i dont like my laundery drying around the house over banisters and doors etc. On reflection the slightly smaller one may have been better as the item itself is heavy and fuly loaded makes it really heavy. The fititng of this product is easy to install once you find your joist boards. It looks great once up and i am sure will last forever aside from the rope which is a little ugly and will wear quickly. The item looks classical so if you like retro this is a great choice. I am sure you could hang your pans from this and it would look great.
on 7 August 2013
We purchased this item to replace an ancient but traditional item from the past. This item is an improvement on the original which it purports to replicate and olden craftsmen would be impressed.
WE love it!
on 19 June 2012
This is in use every day in our home now. This is a great bit of kit, especially if you have high ceilings.
on 28 September 2014
Love this. However its a bit on the flimsy side, not enough support in the middle, not if you wish to hang clothes from it. However I cut it down, which has made it stronger though shorter, but I only wanted to dry herbs on it.

My first order didn't show up, so had to contact the seller, & they sent another right away, which was here very promptly.
on 20 May 2013
Best clothes airer on the market. Great victorian idea every house should have one. Why did households ever get rid of them?
on 30 November 2013
Really pleased with this. Works very well. Probably have no need of a tumble dryer now as clothes dry really well on it.
on 8 February 2012
After initial hiccoughs with needing 1 metal end part replaced, the seller did finally decide to solve my problem. I have today received a replacement part, free of charge from the seller. Thankyou for replacing this faulty part. The part fits and has now enabled me to use this airer. The airer is fantastic to use! Order date 28th Dec 2011, able to use item 9th Feb 2012. The problem is solved, thankyou.