on 30 January 2013
First thing I bought. Nothing worse than running out of power half way through shooting, other brands are available, but I prefer to stick with a branded battery. I use this as my main battery and keep the one that shipped with my camcorder charged as a backup.
3 people found this helpful
on 29 April 2018
works fine good price
on 13 January 2018
3 years on and it's fine.
on 18 August 2014
Great capacity battery for extended use with compatible Sony camcorders.
Compact size - fits mounted in the small black Sony case.
Slight imbalance when fitted but easily overcome.
Lots of charge options including camcorder inbuilt USB.
on 20 May 2014
A great batery for my HDR-PJ10E, giving much longer working time and negates the worry about not having a charged battery when out for a day. I also carry my original smaller battery, fully charged, so I know I can do loads of filming.
on 21 September 2012
I got a normal small battery with my Sony camcorder but that was not enough for when you away for 3weeks so i got this extra large battery as a back up. I use this battery when i am with or near car and use the small battery when on long walks for lighter load. Outstanding services from Amazon
|0Comment|Report abuse
Having bought this NPFV70 Battery before I decided I would get another one as a back up. This battery is far better than the one I bought last year because it lasts a lot longer when recording etc. Why this should be I have no idea. Both batteries look identical and have the same marking except like I say I can record for a few days with it. If the battery I bought last year had lasted as long as this new one I would not have had to buy again!
on 28 December 2016
Highly recommended battery,it's doing what its says on the tin.
on 22 July 2017